Reviews for At The Office
Supernaturalxgirlx chapter 11 . 3/19
Please continue this story!
Ladyodd chapter 11 . 1/26
Sorry to hear about you having to move. I do hope that you can update soon! It is a fun story!
Thanks
The Honey Bun chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
That "I love you" moment was DEFINITELY cute! I loved it! As for Ryan, I feel that he could be a better friend if he wasn't so jealous all the time, but hey, it keeps the story interesting. I have to give you props on this event (Gabi's kidnapping) though. I really spiked up the interest level when I was about to search for another story. And another thing: I LOVE how Gabi is not all cowering and such. She's AWESOME!
R. Ficst chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
Best of luck with everything. Hope you can relax and write again soon.
Take care of yourself!
chrissysam chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
This story is really awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
My perception of Auden changed with his POV, I like his character a bit more

I feel bad for Ryan.. He seems like a sweet guy that loves Gabi but she doesn't feel the same way. Am I right?

I don't like Gabi
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
She gave in too easily lol. I say this because she doesn't know him at all

And doesn't she find it weird that her boss wants her to spend her lunch with him for being late.. What kind of work place disciplines staff like that?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Gabi, Gabi, Gabi.. She is too naïve I don't buy it

But I'm curious about Mr. Tate. On with the story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Hmm Gabi and Ryan sure act like lovers for two friends..

Your story seems promising
Mad for Figs chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Hey there. While I like the plot of the story, there's one thing that is taking away from the overall quality. I understand that you say this story is not edited, but that doesn't mean you can't go back once or twice and re-read what you've written. There are grammar mistakes, omitted words and multiple typos that distract from your story.

It honestly only takes about ten minutes to just read it over and make sure mistakes like that don't come up.

Keep up the good work though. It's a very interesting story.
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
I love this story soo much. Update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
That's sad that you lost your home... i hope you find one soon. But for your next chapter i was wondering if you would make Gabi sick and Auden makes her stay home even though she doesn't want to. Love the story!
Xandria Cosette chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I like the idea behind your story. You're first handful of chapters before you got your beta have quite a few mistakes. I would suggest you reading your chapters at least once through for them. In some portions the mistakes take away from the story itself since it causes a reader to have a to read the whole sentence to figure out what it is supposed to be. :) Otherwise your story is good and creative. It seems realistic and I love how you don't have it so that they are best friends and the mystery behind Gabi's father. I hope your life gets back in order. :D Actually I know it should. There is always a point where it goes back up, life doesn't stay horrible and messed up forever. So good luck and hope the future is at least two times better than it was before this point in your life.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
I hope you can find a home soon... when you start updating can you make the next chapter one where Gabi is sick and Auden takes care of her? btw i love this story!
Forgot myPasswor chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I'm only on chapter 6 and this is by far my favorite werewolf story! I love the way you write out everything. I get a sense of being there. I like reading in Auden's point of view. My only problem would be the small mix up in words or typos. It's not to bad but I don't think the typos ruin the story. Keep up the good work! When I remember my password I will definitely follow and favorite
227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »