Reviews for Ed's Discount Rhymes
YFIQ chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Possums can really ruin anything. Bad enough that they play dead, but then they starts committing home invasion, almost as bad as watching Boone Logan blowing games.
Isis 47 chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Sacrifice the hamster! He shall sort of be missed.

- Isis
Isis 47 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Ah, long time no see. I've been busy with casting roles and story plots, sorry.

'What is the meaning of this thing called life?'

- It's what separates us from the zombies (fun fact: if you Google life, the definition is a condition)!

'The answer to your riddle is what you choose to ignore
The purpose of life is to simply make more!'

- A wise little bacterium, isn't he?
Vyscaria chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
If this is a dream you had as a child, I'm quite certain that something was trying to speak to you!
I enjoyed this poem because of the very unconventional comparisons you made: particularly the part about the 'weathered bone' really stood out to me. In fact, that is very much what cliffs look like. Fractured, weathered bone.

Interesting how as you get older the image becomes something else- 'eyes dark as sin' reflecting a more adult tone that a child would have missed. Good work!
My Parakeet Has Issues chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Hmm, very interesting idea! This kinda reminds me of a siren's call. Not sure if that was intentional, but it contributes to the overall mood of the poem. I was hoping that there would be more, maybe like an explanation of who this lady was, what happens next. That's not me telling you to add more, haha, that's me saying that you did a nice job keeping me interested. )

Keep writing,

My Parakeet Has Issues
YFIQ chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
A run in with a seductress?
YFIQ chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Guess Riddle does have rodent problems after all.
Meggie May chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Hahaha love this! Awesome story, not where I originally thought it was going, but i really enjoy the ending :)
Keep writing, Meggie
Meggie May chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Wow this is really cool! Awesome poem thingy haha :) I hate poetry, but I found I'm really good at 'Twitter stories' and I find I make those kind of like poetry...
Keep writing, Meggie