Reviews for Mine
britishbrunette chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hi there,
My name is Angharad and I’m part of a team of readers and writers that have our own blog called ‘the – literary . tumblr . com’ (without the gaps). If you’d like to check it out and follow us, that would be great! In short, we are a writer's resource blog. We provide original and fanfiction recommendations, writing tips, workshops and resources, story critiques and graphics help.
I’m an Original Fiction Recommendatory Reader for the blog, which means I scroll through the Most Recents of the fictionpress site daily to find the best original stories and hidden gems that I think other people should get the chance to read.
I’m happy to say that I’ve recommended your story to the blog, so congratulations! If you want to see my recommendation you should visit the tag ‘Angharad’s Recs’ and try and find it
Realmentealpedo chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Nice chapter! I like the way this is going, so keep it up! )
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Your story is amazing. I look forward to reading about what happens next.
Nalledia chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Interesting twist to bring in Mia's maker - I wonder what part he will play, and whether or not Mia will eventually give in to the bloodlust, or whether still being in transition can eventually make her 'human' again…. I am, as always, looking forwards to the next chapter!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
That was dramatic! lol...only thing I would say is I found a disconnect between the concerned father in one scene and the knife holding, yelling father in the next, and a mother who throws a knife at her only child...but that could be their fear talking i dunno, just find it a bit hard to swallow.

but otherwise, great writing! keep it up!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
i liked this chapter...the exploring of skills at night :) cute
Jerusalem2045 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
This was a good chapter...I like to mystery surrounding Jace...so far not twilightish! ;)
DemonsDaughter97 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I really (!) like ur story! Please update at a reasonable ( ;) ) speed!

-DemonsDaughter97 XD
britishbrunette chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I love this story so much! It's an original and unique take on the vampire genre, but it's more refreshing and new than the twilight and Vampire Diaries themed stories. I love how vampires are shunned and loathed by society; it's different from other stories. I think your plot is great and very well thought out - congratulations on such a great story! It deserves a lot more credit than it's given and I will be here anxiously waiting for the next chapter!
Nalledia chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Good to see another chapter. I really liked how Mia's father had a moment where he wondered if she was still the same person; it will make for interesting tension. I do wonder, though, when Mia will need to drink blood, and where she'll get it from. Looking forwards to the next!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Thanks for the new chapter, it was awesome!
Tututlululu chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
I think you're doing an awesome job. Keep on it!
Realmentealpedo chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
I think that you have a great story in your hands and I can't wait for the next chapter. I think that they are both interesting characters and I love the way they interact. )
Nalledia chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
It's nice to see you fleshing out the abilities a vampire has - it puts a perspective on what Mia can and can't do. Jace's past is just getting more and more interesting, and I can't wait to find out more about him. I think, also, some hints on how exactly the government found out about vampires would be a nice addition. Hurry with the next one!
Vamp chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Your story is amazing ! I cant till next chapter comes