Reviews for This Voice
Jon Berkley chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Man, this is... wow... impressive. I was thankful that the guy killed himself, instead of his parents, making him only killer of himself, because I think that the voice would never stop, even if he murdered his parents. Good job!
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was quite disturbing actually, but I like how, in a way, he overcame the urge to kill others. Great piece!
SugarRayne chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh wow. I love the flow and build of this! I love how pretty much every paragraph echoed those three phrases: "This voice. This blasted voice. This damned voice!" You could understand the character's pain and obsession with making it stop, his terror, his insanity. Beautifully done, and a nifty portrayal of a killer who almost was, and never came to be.
Mayu Sun chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was very interesting, I enjoyed it. I especially liked the twist at the end.
AcrylicHeart chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I liked this. It's definitely different, in a good way. I would like to point out that, although I usually like the repetition of phrases as a grasper, it became redundant rather than point-driving. Try using different phrases, or maybe elongating the paragraphs so it doesn't seem so quick to repeat itself.

There were a few grammatical issues, mostly just their-they're-there. Second to last paragraph the last sentence is not capitalized.

Touch this up a bit and you've got something rather good on your hands. :)

AH