Reviews for Pale Angel
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
OMG OMG OMG-Owl what you do to me with your writing. I felt her FEAR, her ANGUISH. What a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL STORY and you have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEAKED MY INTEREST IN Zora and how he was able to hear her sing and enter the meadow-hmmmm I REALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
Definitely watching my DEAR-AMAZING TALENT! And I can HONESTLY TELL YOU THIS- I THINK YOU COULD MAKE IT AS A PUBLISHED AUTHOR-YOU HAVE SUCH A NATURAL TALENT that you are AWE INSPIRING!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Damn it Owl-such poetic wording of a BRILLIANT STORY! I have fallen HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY ALREADY-YES AGAIN! LOL! To tell you the truth I haven't found hardly anything wrong with your writing here. Just a couple of simple little things that I still have the tendency to do myself. I sometimes go from writing present tense to past tense-actually I mainly write past tense and occasionally throw a present tense into mine. On this chapter 2nd par. when you say the music they make should be past and the word made used but not necessary and in 5th par. it should start with 'I crossed' to make it flow just alittle smoother. That is pretty much all I found in the 1st 2 chapters other than that you are doing a MAGNIFICENT JOB and I will SAY IT AGAIN-I REALLY WANT MORE OF THIS STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
WOW! DOUBLE WOW! I believe I have DIED and GONE to HEAVEN! Are you sure you aren't a published and renowned author Owl? Honestly-this was EXTREMELY EXCEPTIONAL writing. THE DESCRIPTIONS you USED and HELL EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS BEYOND PERFECTION! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE you will continue with it-I have fallen HOOK LINE and SINKER FOR IT ALREADY!
Flaming Sun of Illusions chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I finally got a chance to read this... But this story is REALLY good! You can write pretty well even if you are not doing something like a comedy! But seriously, let someone look over your spelling BEFORE you post it. It can be confusing sometimes. I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait until your next chapter!
Key Atlas chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Nice description. I want longer chapters though!
CrackMeOpen chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Ahhh! I feel so loved Owl! Thank you! You are very welcome! (Though...well, I'll PM you it. :P)

This story is developing so nicely...and I just noticed. That girl you drew is really nice! No, what I mean is (before you berate me for repeating myself) she looks like an anime girl! A really nice one! Good job at the art!

Yeah! Capitalization! Punctuation! All there! *cries* Your "I"'s aren't "i"s. That makes me happy...I'm TIRED of seeing that.

Wanna make my day even better by updating once more?! :P (Sorry I got to this so late btw.)

Did I favor this already..? *Looks back at stories*
Key Atlas chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
For something? I feel very very very unloved. I'm going to go and cry now.
Key Atlas chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Please update soon! So far so amazing! I really like the description!
CrackMeOpen chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Dose? Lol...

Yeah for animal crackers! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier! But hey, I got to it first!

Did you DRAW that picture?! I love it!

Speaking of love...this story plot is very interesting!

Though...is the world still beautiful with all the hate and sin in the world? (Or do you mean physical earth?!)

That's so cruel! I don't like the Sky Dancers! ..Speaking of which...anyways...

Yeah, I'm being pretty random. Where ARE you going with this?

When you said "Th Sanctuary..." I thought you meant one on Earth! But this sanctuary sounds more like a heaven! I mean, a fountain? Wish I had that in my sanctuary..

It was short but it had such lovely, painting details! I might not review on time for each story, but I assure you I will review anyways! I love this plot.

Good luck Whisp!