Reviews for The Kingdom of Hail
fanx2 chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
I love phinn trying to be all manly but Elena can see through him. awkward definitely ensued.
lobsterwife chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
Aw how cute ;A; Seriously I am dying from all of this cuteness uhgjdhd. Also super concerned over Turner and Olivier? LIKE WHERE ARE THEY? That's really awful, and I don't like how they're missing, especially with that whole thing with Hunt and the Others. Hope they're okay :( Everything seemed to be going so smoothly, but I guess SOMETHING bad had to happen.
lobsterwife chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
Awwww crap. Couldn't expect the fun times to keep going, right? Welp you're still amazing at the action scenes obviously. AND OMGGG EVA? Eva was Turner's mom right? I think so. Oh well. But ahhudhfjd! More mothers coming to terrorize our poor heroes! Hopefully this doesn't turn too ugly :/
lobsterwife chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
You're killing me with these chapters, dear dhfjdhjfd. I loved the insight into Phinn and Anya's relationship. Poor Anya :( It makes sense now why she wanted to build up Phinn's immunity to the poison though. She was scared she'd lose him too, but she went about it in such a outlandish way. It's really sad when you think about it. Anya really loves Phinn, and I hope their relationship can be at least sort of mended by the end of the series? And AHHHH LITTLE PHINN. Just kill me wow cutie. Elena getting all excited over the painting killed me haha. She's so interested in getting to know him, and hellbent on getting inside his head, and I love that. I also adore her thing about wanting to be special? Like she wants him to open up to her. She wants to be this supportive person in his life, and she wants him to be comfortable with her and ahfjdhfkdhfd. STOOOOP. I have too many feelings.
lobsterwife chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Technically you sort of posted this chapter on my birthday (which was the 27th), so I'm considering this as a birthday gift to me haha. SO CUTE. I can't deal with the awkwardness goofy adorableness that is Phinn/Elena. Like wow what dummies haha. I like them when they have this relaxed atmosphere around them. The whole conversation about whether Phinn was cute as a child omfg I bet he was adorable. And then and then and then they almost KISSED WAHHH GARRETT COME ON DUDE. Oh well. This chapter was so fluffy I want to die. Now I assume something awful is going to happen because that's usually how it goes sob.
thatawkwardmoment chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
I smiled through the entire chapter :) Seriously, my cheeks are hurting. They are just so cute and adorable, although I feel bad for Lawson and bummed that Elena didn't get to say goodbye to Cole - I love their relationship too.

It's been a while since I reviewed but I do love these stories (this one in particular, because it's so fluffy in parts) and am both happy and jealous that you manage to update so quickly.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update. :)
Dashita Tichou chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
OMG! This chapter is so cute! I wish Garret would've walked in just 10 seconds later, that would've been even funnier!

You're doing a really good job making this series funny as heck but at the same time really tense. I absolutely adore how fast you pump these out, I wish I could write that fast and well. Good luck to you on anything else you write and I hope that this series comes to end end nicely, but at the same time I hope it keeps going for a very, very long time.
fanx2 chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
wow. Lawson took that like a champ. I hope they can be friends in the end!
fanx2 chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
nothing to say but good chapter. im sad im almost all caught up.
fanx2 chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
I dont know if Sage and Garrett or Sage and Turner was the cutest thing in this chapter. This whole book so far has been very cute.
fanx2 chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
yay turner! ANd I wish Hayden could go along with them. I miss him.
fanx2 chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
ahh! garrett is engaged to Sage! thats awesome!

And also phinn! poor kid!
fanx2 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
if you can rely on phinn for one thing, its that hes going to have a BIG reaction. awesome.
fanx2 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
garrett is real funny. I bet he has some kind of super abilities that hes keeping secret or else he wouldnt have this high position though. didnt get to see much of Irving but hes more serious. and I figured Clinton would be there but if everything goes well with TUrner and then he fixes lawson too, then i can be a fan!
fanx2 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
yay magic! even though clinton seems like kind of an ass. STrike that REALLY an ass. I get a feeling hes not going to be leaving the story very soon so well all have to get used to him though.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »