Reviews for Forbidden Passions Book 1: Bloody Rose
PaintedPicture chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
Wow... just... Wow. I half expect him to go evil again and take their sweet daughter with him.'' I hope not. I just don't trust him... Still...

I really do love your story, it was amazing! Simply amazing. Please, don't ever stop writing!
PaintedPicture chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
I make a point to read the full story before I comment or review. There have been many stories where I have been compelled to just skip to the end and find out what happens in the end, its a terrible habit, but with this one, I'm so drawn in and every thing evie feels, its as if I want to do this emotional roller coaster with her. And to me that's the sign of a amazing writer with skill. I'm so glad I found your story!

I'm scared that Draven doesn't die, cause you said this is a three part thing, I saw a brief description on the second and seeing his name depicts illicit violent tendencies in me, he's 'killed' Deron, I'm not sure cause we didn't actually see him die. I wouldn't put it past Devon to keep him alive until Evie submits wholly to him and thing brings Deron out to parade her in front of him and show what he did to his soul mate. He seems that cruel.

I really like this story, I really do. Its amazing. I'm probably going to comment in the end with tears.
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
DAMN IT TA HELL Stacey-NO NO NO-NOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN? I am going to go APE SHIT for the rest of this rewrite and will definitely be waiting for more! You have REALLY OUTDONE YOURSELF IN THIS VERSION!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
DANG IT-I am almost caught up with this new version and I am ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE ENDING TO SEE HOW YOU WORKED IT OUT! YOUR EXCELLENCE IS TO DIE FOR!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Ok Stacey-let me apologuze for not reviewing each chapter of this edited version that I didn't realize was a re-edit. I LOVED THE ORIGINAL BUT-I ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE THE CHANGES. It is DEFINITELY MORE ENTAILED AND DONE EVEN MORE BEAUTIFULLY! I still HATE Draven and I am really EXCITED about this newer story and I am looking forward to reading the 2nd part too!
The Phoenix Girl chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
that was so beautiful!
great chapters :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
and only if I kept my mouth shut I wouldn't have needed to ask all those questions! lol
The Phoenix Girl chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
so does Draven actually like her or not?
He is such a sadistic bastard :( I can't wait for Deron to come back and kick his ass... but I have a feeling that Eve is going to do most of the kicking here! :)
Loved the new updates :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
oh no :'( poor Ana :(
The Phoenix Girl chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
Hmm he accepted his parents quickly... I hope we get to know about Deron's past :( he seemed like he actually needs all the affection even if it was given to him by Ariella and Zenith who are still considered as strangers :)
Great updates! I loved them :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
:o
First of all thankyouthankyouthankyou for bringing Deron back :D I love that guy!
I can't wait to find out who's Ariella to Deron... She seems to care a lot about him, like a mother I mean...
Now Draven was a jerk, a hot and sexy jerk but still a jerk! He seemed to know that Deron was watching and for that he gave him a show! Meanie :(
I don't know if I feel sorry for Evie or for Deron more! Both going through so much pain! :(
That was amazing! Off to read the second part *squeal*
The Phoenix Girl chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
you're welcome! (:
loved the new updates! Great work (:
The Phoenix Girl chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
the memories were so sweet (: but they show how much Evie has lost because of Draven :(
the nightmares were horrible and I really hope that a miracle would happen and Deron comes back! I don't want him to be dead :(
Now Draven is one sadistic bastard! why does he want Evie?! how did he come to know about her and why he's taking away everyone that loves her! :(
The Phoenix Girl chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Ohmygosh! Please tell me Malderon isn't dead :'( he's like the sweetest vampire ever and he loves Evie way too much :( I don't want him to die :(
I can't wait to read what will happen next!
Great story! I really love it :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Evie is one tough cookie but she did kinda of easily forget about her girl's death...I know she's training to revenge her death but she's not thinking much about her