Reviews for Tea of Four Souls
Sepulchred chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
It's been a long time since I've been here, and in the meantime I've sorely missed your writing. Your words have taken spiritual turns and have references that elude my comprehension, but they still shower me in fairy dust and smell like lemon trees.
For me, this baby fulfills what Douglas Adams failed with Hitchhickers, and I am in awe, in awe. If the entire experience of the aurora borealis could be literately embodied, it would read like your works.
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Well, not sure what I expected, but whatever it was it couldn't have hoped to come up with all this. I love the creativity inherent in this. The surreal feel of it - which kicks off almost instantly - reminds me of some distorted version of Wonderland.

My favorite portion of it is the beginning - the very first stanza, really. It nabs the attention instantly. [I'm watching the clouds lick the ocean...] is a lovely line in and of itself.

I noticed one typo/error: [...and penetrate it's center.] Should be "its" possessive, not the contraction "it is". Very nice all around, though. :)

- Moonstar, Courtesy of the Review Game's Review Marathon - link in my profile
Bonjour Skitty chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This sounds like such a lovely place. Was it a dream, a trip, or a place woven from your imagination?
Water Balloon chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Nice journey! I wish I could have joined you! My favorite part is where you hug the octopus... Just thought it was a nice touch.

Anyway, keep writing!