Reviews for Running Through Shadows
AmethystDark chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
This is a very good story. It is very well written and the amount of detail is great. Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more chapters.
E chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
plzplzplz update soon
Holly Nicole chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I like how you introduce the characters slowly so that your readers have a chance to adjust to one before adding in another one.
Holly Nicole chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I like the interactions between Xander and Aurora. Also things are getting clearly now and I'm definitely interested to find out where this is going!
Holly Nicole chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Once again an interesting chapter but you're losing my attention simply because the story seems so disjointed and that nothing yet is explained.
Holly Nicole chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Who is Aurora and what exactly is going on? I hope you'll explain how she got to this point and the significance of the hooded figure. Other than the small amount of confusion over where exactly this is taking place it's a great start to the story! Also I'm loving the title. Good work!
ProsePoetryandPotpourri chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
It's good, though I did get lost a couple of times. It seems to go from one mood/emotion to a completely different one very quickly. Of course, if that is the way the character actually is in her personality then you did a great job at showing it. It was just a little hard to keep up from her in shock and dismay about killing an innocent, to her flirting and teasing Xander, to her being suddenly shy around him, to her saving the woman then attacking her. Still, you're real;y good at the descriptive writing. Keep up the good work! Definitely an improvement from the first two chapters.
MsMadMurdock chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
This is really good, I haven't the time to finish it right now but I promise I will.
I like how you describe Aurora's surroundings and how she feels at every moment. And I believe you when you say it's nothing like a Twilight fan fic :D
I'm loving this story, keep up the great work :)
Total Light chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
You are a very talented writer, very gifted indeed.
This is a compelling story that I look forward to hearing more.
It would be nice if the chapters were longer though...
But very good all the same! :)