Reviews for Ex-murderer
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Good work here. I like it.:)
The Invisible Stalker chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Lol 'You know it's true friendship when they hold your hair whilest you vomit. Matt was great that way.'
Near the end you seemed to mispelted two words, 'but' and 'stood'. It's really good.
Now all they have to do, is find him.
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
aww matt! XD i can't figure it out either...
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
wow...matt works fast! XD
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
oh dear...well, i wish our dear detective friend the best of luck.
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
oh ho, some mysterious guy appears? yeah, our detective friend should not date him. not worth it. XD
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
At least now know why Matt wasn't answering his phone!
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
oh poor matt! *trying to say that with a pitying face but failing miserably because i am laughing*
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
i laughed too! XD eh, matt is young. he should enjoy youth. XD
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Well at least we now know how her twin sister died!
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
...nice fiance she got *sarcasm*.
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
i like zoe's character! XD she seems like a great friend to have!
lilie.adaire chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
This chapter is very disconnected. The scenes are hard to tell what is happening when or where. I was very confused on what was happening in this chapter. It also does not tie into the previous one. It is like a completely different idea that has nothing to do with the murder from the previous chapter.
lilie.adaire chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I like the plot line and premise of the story, but the story is too fast paced. If you could slow down the story and add more details, you should be fine. Another thing I noticed in this chapter, is that you meshed all the events together and it is hard to distinguish where each event happens and also when the setting changes. Either a line or some form of page break will allow for the scene changes to be noticed better.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
I can only imagine who this man was, because he knew her real name. Continue please!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »