Reviews for Ex-murderer
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
story just got more interesting! XD
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Well at least he knows her real name. Continue please!
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
hooray for friendships! XD
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
damn...well, i would wish the culprit the best of luck, but chances are he's screwed.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Oh god! Vivian I mean Rose has a twin named...Rose! Now I'm curious. Write more please!
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Now why would a picture of her be in the trash can? Only future chapters will reveal all! But Matt throwing up in the toilet? It's something that I know alot about. Only once did I ever get drunk. This was last year and I had never felt so sick in my entire life!
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
lol matt! flirting with a tv!
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
The truth comes out!
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
nice choice of names! XD and matt is such a funny character!
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
oh poor matt...he should watch more horrors and get used to seeing blood and stuff...but anyways, i like this story! XD btw thanks for not adding romance into this. a murder is enough to deal with, never mind complicated feelings and all that stuff. plus i've never been much a romance person anyways.
PS keep up the good work!
Samsonet chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Yahoo! Story update! Matt and - should I call her Vivian now? - are up and at it! It's nice to see some of the main characters' pasts. Can I just say that I really do like this story? Detective novel, plus cool partner, plus pretty dead girl, plus you storytelling voice... it's just great. I also like your summary! Very witty.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
A partner who gets woosey and dizzy from the sight of blood is not a good partner!
Samsonet chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Quick tip- you should add a bit more to the summary that has to do with the actual story. People don't care if it's your first story or not, they want to know what the story is about. It doesn't have to be long, maybe something like "It's only another bloody murder case, Matt. Nothing to worry about!" But enough condescending-ness. This story RULES. I like the main character's voice, and her relationship with Matt (partnerships are better than romance ANYWHERE.) It's great to see an actual murder as opposed to something boring and mundane (I won't give examples but they're all around this archive). I will continue reading this. Thanks a ton for writing it!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3