Reviews for The Good Girl They Learnt To Fear
toxicninja chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I like the chemistry between all of your characters. It's obviously there, but it isn't overpowering. Anyways, keep up the good work and update quickly! :)
meganarcher1114 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I just realized that I wasn't signed in and I'm too lazy to sign in just to leave a comment but it did put my user name for all you people who don't know me. I absolutely love this chapter. This year I decided to run on my school's cross country team and I sympathize with the people panting, and holding their stomach's even the people that fell to the ground. It sometime's literally is just trying to focus on getting one foot in front of the other and you don't even notice how much you have actually traveled. I unfortunately, would have been the first to fall just because I was not allowed to alternate walking and running/ jogging. I have a question? Was brad still...never mind I just went back and reread... i am not telling you what I was going to ask :)
toxicninja chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
YES! You finally updated. This chapter was yet another amazing one. I loved everything about it, especially the way you ended it.
meganarcher1114 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
It's okay that the chapter is short. I like how you used that quote and how it actually fit in the story and what she wants or what she is determined to do, to not die and live. I also love the way you ended the chapter with "just concentrating on moving forward..."
meganarcher1114 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
It is a good story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
toxicninja chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
cool story so far, can't wait for more!