Reviews for Fatesbane: The Living Legend
Baddy Abby chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
I love all the chapters and its prequel. I was reading this one when I had time Friday and Saturday then read the rest today and I got to the bottom of chapter 22 and was sad that I had to wait but I realized that you just updated and their was chapter 23. Now I'm sad again because I'llhave to wait for the next chapter. Please update SOON. I love it so much. :D
Snow White's Dream chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
Plot Twist. Major Plot Twist. I don't know what I was expecting, but this was DEFINITELY not it.

I Love it! Best chapter ending ever. (Yes. I know I'm far too excited over her being mute than I should be. It's just so surprising!).
Foreveraschadenfreude chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
'my! Another cliffhanger. Seemed satel knew a lot of things about tia's past? Hope you're gonna clear everything in the next coming chapters. As always, a briliantly flawless chapter! Kudos :)
Ms Julia chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
Oh my goodness, so she doesn't have a voice? At all, forever?
Please update again soon!
Yours truly
The girl too lazy to log in
Snow White's Dream chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Don't worry, I haven't noticed any problems with your dabble in poetry until you mentioned it. So, I'm sorry for never feedbacking! I'll try to be better :)

Constructive feedback. Hmm. I can honestly not think of anything to criticise. The story reads perfectly with no grammar or spelling mistakes that I noticed while reading. The characters are unique and so is the plotline. It's very nice because the world you've created is like nothing I've read before. The Fates, falucites, demons of varying rank and demons... well, I'm quite happy with what you've done! Also, I have absolutely no clue what will happen to the story, how everything will work out with Elati and BELIEVE me I have theories and questions and more than the occasional, uh, okay I admit, fangirl moment.

If I think about it though, I do have moments of disliking the slight shift in character of our dear 'Tia. She's turned into a little of a 'damsel of distress' in lack of better way of putting it. She's just lost a little of her 'strong, fierce and no-nonsense' charm, though I can see why. She can't stay like she was initially forever but... she did turn kind of... sappy, almost. But, now with her past revealed and letting herself heal up from this I'm quite sure she'll spring back more into her strong personality. It's not like this is an ongoing thing or very pronounced. More like the occasional thought. I personally have a love-hate relationship with it because, on one side, I love how she's becoming more 'vulnurable' and better to understand, but on the other hand I miss the kick-ass 'Tia.

Anyhow! I really do like Fatesbane. It's epic, really, and I hope that one day it will be available in printed form! (I'm not much of an eBook person. Some of my friend's at school swear by it, but I'm old-fashioned. Can't take the smell and feel of books away from me :D) Honestly, if it does, I wouldn't bat an eyelash before buying it. I really do like it, just like you're other stories, and I can't wait to see how you'll progress and amaze us readers with more chapters and stories. The world's you create are truly awesome.

Well, there's my opinion! I hope it helped sate your curiousity :) Bye 3
KRains chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
I still love this story and I love how you slowly bring all the information together with out giving it away. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Gyp chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Was seikram harbouring an unrequited love for tia that's why, satel told her that he's jealous? Will you going to reveal who's tia's mother? Damn women, i have so much question!(annoyingly impatient haha)

for now i'll just wait:D kudos for another brilliantly executed
Guest chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
I'm so glad, albeit this story gets only few reponse, you still continue to post regularly :D

i really like your mythology, not something usual from the supernatural genre. what makes me love this even more is that its not predictable, and i was like "what wil happen next? who was she really? Etc. Etc..."
i haven't noticed any misspelled word/grammatical error(though i couldn't be sure since english isn't my first language;)) and the pacing was just right(im totally fangirling over your awesomeness:*)

ok, i shall end my blabbering with this fp cliche "couldn't wait for your next update"
Ms.Julia chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Ahh I'm so nervous for her! I'm just running through ideas of what could happen in my mind right now lol
Behind The Stars chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Awww! So adorable I cant wait for more scenes like this. And the scene between Cegil and Lioa was sooo adorable too!
Ms.Julia chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Loved it! :)
Ms.Julia chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Finally! I'm glad they're together :)
Foreveraschadenfreude chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Can't wait for more cute tia and satel moments! Thanks for the update 3
Behind The Stars chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Yay! I love cute moments, but yet I do enjoy some dark swists! Anyway cant wait for more.
Ms Julia chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Another wonderful update! Can't wait for the next :)
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »