Reviews for Sweet Taste of Souls
rockspapersnscissors chapter 1 . 4/4
I have to agree with vipera.422! :/

I think this story could've been written much better, as someone who is currently writing an angelic BL story, I thought this would be an interesting take on the same POV, but I was a little disappointed!

Gabriel was too weak, Michael’s death: "The most powerful of all archangels gets killed by some nobody who isn’t even mentioned in the Bible? Isn’t that a bit unlikely?"

I have to agree with them, it was an interesting take, but I think it failed. Not only that, but I think it could have worked to some degree if it had been thought out a little more! Like the child Micheal was a soulless doll after being saved by Gabe, but suddenly after Alter killed the Arch- Micheal then the boy becomes alive with emotions that traits coincide with Arch-Micheal, as if he were reborn, or something!

I give it as is a 4 out of 10! I think it could be much better with a little work! :)

( , ) /

-RPS
vipera.422 chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
This must be one of the most unrealistic stories I’ve ever read and it’s not because it deals with the supernatural. I enjoyed reading it but there were some things I found really annoying – first and foremost Gabriel’s behaviour. I mean, he’s supposed to be this ancient, powerful archangel yet he spends most of the time acting like a teenage girl with a crush. I have no idea what Alter sees in him. Another thing that was simply ridiculous was Michael’s death. The most powerful of all archangels gets killed by some nobody who isn’t even mentioned in the Bible? Isn’t that a bit unlikely?
The last drop is the last chapter, of course. "Hey, how would you like to be an angel?" You have got to be kidding me.
As I’ve already said I enjoyed the story and Gabriel and Alter’s interactions were hilarious but you might want to thing about rewriting it and making it feel a bit more real.
P.Nutter chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Loved, loved, loved this story! XD
raven-ikuto chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Bad Gabriel! Don't hurt the poor demon.