Reviews for hon
SunsetSprite chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Okay, first I understand your point of veiw. I had friends like that, heck I still do. They always do that to me, treating me as if I'm a spastic, ((Sorry if my spellings bad)), but there are better people in life. I should know, it took me a half a year last year to actually find two people I can actually trust. So don't give up, there's always someone for you, you just gotta find that person, alright?!
Second, you really need to add capitals at the Begining of new lines.
Very touching, by the way!
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ouch... Everything isn't about you mariah. I was hoping you'd especially understand where I'm coming from cause life has tipped you over the edge many times... I guess i was wrong to think I had a friend in you too. Sorry. I'll leave you alone now. Bye.
True Talker chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I DIDN'T do anything against you I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T. Have you ever lived with a person that has hurt you so much and you wish that you can just up and leave however you can't because you can't afford to and they like to threaten you on occasion in regards that they don't have to let you stay somewhere and that "IS" TRUE. You WANT to leave however where are you going to go as there is NO where to go. It will take time for you to save money in order to leave. You are annoyed with yourself for still NEEDING to live here. You also genuinely LOVE AND CARE ABOUT SOMEONE AND IT IS SO AWESOME TO FEEL LOVE FROM THEM. You then wish EVEN MORE that you lived on your own in another city for hopes of actually seeing the someone one day - however you hope/wish/want that anyway.