Reviews for Weekend
Grespitchied chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
I wish there was a happier ending :(( I wish there was an epilogue
Grespitchied chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
GOSH IS THERE NEVER GOING TO BE HOPE IN this STORY?! Aghhhhhhhhhhh
Luontoiti chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Grammar mistakes and mistakes all together makes this kind of annoying.
renegade01 chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
hey hey

thanks for your PM. i added you to author alert because of this story and was meant to leave a review yesterday.

your story is amazing and it has tons of action, suspense, romance in it. the main thing i liked is that Rotham stayed true to his character - he didn't somehow turn good in the end and she didn't miraculously fall in love with him so i truly love that fact that he remained a villain until the end

the main criticism i have is that there was just too many typos in every chapter. i'm not sure why or maybe they weren't edited but it was a little frustrating and puts you slightly off. i'd also maybe split the last chapter into two because you have so much going on and then all of a sudden its then end.

aside from that, it was a great read ;)
Secret-Lives chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
first chapter! You have me glued to the characters.
ashely12 chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
i really liked this story alot.
Liley chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Every story of yours is so perfect paced. :o From the start to the end, not once did i get bored, i was eager for more.
It's like watching a thriller movie. XD
Rotham is a monster. But i can't help but wonder if he had fallen in love with Shyla, that first time he had saw her in the art gallerie. How he was mesmerized... he was normal then, but his obsession turned him into a monster?

This story makes people think and think again of what and why it happened.
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
This story was amazing. Thank you, the ending was amazing.
Liley chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
What the hell, Rotham is such a monster! How could he do that!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
The ending is just right where it is open-ended with the characters trying to make the best of what is left of their lives..Good job! Nice storyline though the editing could have been heaps better. I have always found sequels are really not so likeable because readers always like variety. So a new story with new characters sounds the way to go, don't you think?
janichan143 chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
What happen to the kids? And I'm sure britan would not just let this go
ginabobina chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
Omg! I was on the edge of my seat! I loved/hated the ending. I think you ended it well and don't need a sequel,but maybe an epilogue? Just to see what happens with the children, liam, and shayla. I do think that Liam proved himself worthy. Yes he was stupid, but nothing says " I love you and I'm sorry" like willing to kill his own evil brother. In a twisted way... besides shayla has been by herself for a very long time she deserves to be with a family. Anyway amazing ending!
thecurious chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
No epilogue? I would love to read what happened after like few years later
The Phoenix Girl chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
Aw that was so sweet!
I hope they succeed in killing Roth... Can you please make Petra have a horrible death also? *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
He's going to kill Liam's family...isn't he
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »