Reviews for the beginnings of trickster: frost and fire
CandiedStars chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
Woah. This was incredible, enticing. It sucks you in and you just HAVE to finish it! The descriptions were lovely, and I loved how developed Sinmara was. I would love to read more, a continuation of this.

I am really interested in Surt now. I have been itching to learn more Norse mythology.

I hope the story continues. I favorited this as I enjoyed it thoroughly. Incredible for a first story. :)
unnnnnnnnnnknown chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
I love that you made Laufey a woman! Keep up the good work!
Tumbleweedr chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Don't usually see Sinmara pop up!
Tumbleweedr chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Interesting choice with Surtr as the first being? Any reason you used him instead of Ymir?
Tumbleweedr chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Muspelheim, Niflheim, and Ginnungagap need to be capitalized, and you switched around the I and E in -heim. Interesting take on the Norse universe creation.
unnnnnnnnnnknown chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
I like it so far! :) Do you accept OC's?
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hey, it looks like you're accurate as far as information goes! :) *pats on back* Very nicely done! Just make sure to capitalize things like Muspelheim and things like that. It was written very descriptively, and for your first piece, this was quite good. :) I enjoyed it very much! One thing you might want to consider, though, is not making paragraphs too enormously long. (obviously the last one in the first chapter is what I'm referring to) But that's easy to fix! My favorite line of the whole piece was this:
"From this state first life was born and the beginning had begun."
Brilliant! It's all... elegant! The beginning had begun... the beginning had begun... :D You sound so professional, and it's so pretty to read. :) Very poetic.
I also like how you've characterized the Black Surt! He's very creepy! :D
Well, all in all I enjoyed it a lot. :) It was nice to let my inner geek out for a minute or two. XD Awesome job! I hope you have fun writing some more pieces in the future!
Happy Writing!
Lexi
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Okay, I get so into King Arthur that I don't really know much about Norse mythology, other than Friday comes from Freya and Thor. So I can't help you if you're looking for any criticism on accuracy. But I can tell you, it would be a definite page-turner if you would ever publish it.

-Hermie