Reviews for A Curse of Sacrifices
Guest chapter 24 . 8/12
I havnt enjoyed a story so much in years. Well done.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3
U should definitely do a sequel
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3
I agree with Valdís
Guest chapter 24 . 3/19
I don't know why I'm not satisfied with this end. Didn't see Jon returning Valdis affection with same earnestness and passion. Disappointed... Even though I so want to like it.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5
I can't believe this story has been officially finished. I remember finding this story when you first published it and I was hooked! I loved the journey Valdis and Jon go through with their marriage, and in the end, Jon chooses his family. I loved the way you ended the story! I hope that one day in the future, you will write a sequel, and I can't wait to read any of your future stories!
slcjnk2008 chapter 24 . 3/3
Hi, I love this story and Valdis, and sad that it's ending, but I thought it was a terrific way to end it. I'm glad Maria has been outlawed from the village. She's a threat to all that Valdis holds dear, herself included.
I'll look for your blog, it sounds interesting.
And by the way, I loved reading My Life Now when it was Charlotte's Story. It's still at the top of my favorites list, so please give yourself credit for these amazing stories you write.
Captain chapter 24 . 2/28
Bravo! Great story. I love the characters and the world you have created. The end was a very gentle way to wrap up a story, while still leaving room for readers to imagine them having other experiences together. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
VictoriaJameson chapter 24 . 2/26
So good! Thank you for sharing!
Amelie chapter 24 . 2/26
Wow came back to fp just to see the final chapter upload. Lucky me! Thanks forfinishing the story
Ruth chapter 24 . 2/24
Great story! I've enjoyed reading it over the years.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/23
Thank you so much! And yes, you definitely left lots of possibilities for several continuations. Maybe one day. :)
smrae chapter 24 . 2/23
Aww wonderful ending! I’m sad that it’s over. You brought me such joy every time I recieved an update notification! Congratulations on a wonderful story and I wish you the best. You have an amazing talent 3
slcjnk2008 chapter 23 . 2/18
It was great to learn about their customs in more detail, although I wouldn't want to put my baby down in the cold of winter. However Valdis and Jon still need to settle things between them.
Looking forward to seeing what you will write to close out their story and I'm very sad for that.
slcjnk2008 chapter 22 . 2/18
Now we're getting down to the nitty gritty. It feels like Jon is going through an emotional trial. Does he really love Valdis and can he let Maria go completely. And poor Valdis, she doesn't know where she stands with Jon. I'm looking forward to finding out soon.
slcjnk2008 chapter 21 . 2/18
I'm so happy Jon's awake and came through his ordeal safely and I can tell he's going to be a wonderful father by the way he has comforted his fussy baby. And all this talk about feasting and food, I can practically taste it, yum. I'm looking forward to them having some alone time to talk and of course seeing how the village will be going forward.
166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »