Reviews for Vertigo
Levey chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
FINALLY.
It only took them twenty-four chapters to get to this point.
*eye roll*
Anyways, I love your story, so glad there's gonna be a sequel. Are you in my favorites? I need to put you in my favorites if you're not already.
Update as soon as you can because I need the ending. Soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
Woah momma! I saw it coming, but at the same time I didn't see it coming.
Phew *fans self* that was hot.
somewherecoldviasocal chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
Holy F*ck! I thought they would just...talk. But I guess with that much build up, you can't just talk, can you? It was so good though. Super happy for Gemma. I am thrilled the three of them will be CS operatives together (I mean, that's what we're headed, right?). Oh, does that mean Gemma/Boone are going to have to deal with Laura on a regular basis? I didn't think about that. Damn. Can I have the next chapter now? ;)
MileyRowling chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
Lots of stuff in this chapter, but I must say that I did really enjoy it! I feel back for Ben, but I'm glad that we got to see some (I guess a lot is more fitting) Gemma and Boone action. I really did not see that one coming so some. I really am liking the couple. Plus, I think this chapter little us see a little bit more of Gemma's character. Great work!
2madaboutbooks chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
Whoop! Finally it happened! Waited 24 chapters but was so worth the wait! I love Boone and Gemma, they're just so cute! Hope you update soon, want to see where they go from here! :)
Clementine chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Please please pleeeeease update soon! I've been checking multiple times a day at this point :)
Aurora Parks chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Suspenseful as suspected, and awesome as expected (I swear that wasn't supposed to rhyme.) I just realized that the last four chapters took place all in one day, so naturally I had to go back and read them back to back so that it actually felt like one day rather than the months it's been told over, and wow that's one hell of a day after Christmas! They should all high five and chest bump and pop champagne and then sleep for the rest of their lives once this mission is over. I'm excited to see how you wrap this first installment up, and even more excited for the sequel :)
-A
KB chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Anxiously awaiting your update! Please update soon! :)
Beverly amethyst chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
Hi! I am SO sorry that I haven't been reading/reviewing. I promise that I'll catch up soon. You know how much I love your story ;)
Just making sure that you know I'm not dead :)
Beverlyamethyst16
toshica chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
I forgot about this story for months! But today, I managed to pick it right back up again. I'd missed the wonderful action scenes, tension and your lovely characters.

And sweet jebus! Will Boone ever grow a back bone and cut it off with Gibson properly?
Country Princess chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
I can't do this suspense anymore! I can't wait until this story is completed because I'll read it over and over again. I'm super excited for the next chapter!:)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
Please update soon!
NEEDZ chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
Update update update Pleeeaaassseeee. I'm dying! I need more Gemma/Boone in my life! Agh! This story is so good and suspense is killing me!
Jeadra V chapter 23 . 4/16/2014
Please update soon dear - your story had me hooked right from the first chapter! Had to keep on reading it despite being busy with school hehe.
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »