Reviews for Vertigo
meaghan.stewart chapter 25 . 7/8/2015
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for the diverting and well-written read!
Camille chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
This is literally the best thing ever. I'm totally going through an espionage phase right now and throw is totally doing it for me. Writing is great, characters awesome, and totally pulling me in. Aghhhhhhhhh! So good.
Max chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
Even better the second time :'D
Max chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
This is the second time I'm reading your story and I still want to cry at this part. :'D
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
This is so nice. I truly like reading spy/agent stories and I rarely read stuff writting in first person, so it was a nice change. I've already read the sequel and have got to leave a review there as well. I couldn't get enough so I jumped right into it before leaving a review. Thank you!
Miamian chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
Just wanted to let you know (and oops if you've already been told), but there is no 736 area code for Miami. I'm thinking you mean 786 (an area code adopted in the later 90s by Miami-Dade county, after 305 was - I suppose - close to being used up). The only two area codes for Miami are those (305 and 786). :) Loving the story so far, but the 736 mistake just threw me off and pulled me out of the story for a second since I'm a Miami native, hehe, so I just wanted to let you know.
FallingDark chapter 25 . 4/11/2015
Are you kidding me? Boone's an asshole. Fuck this.
AdooreKhwab chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
My heart was not where it was supposed to be throughout the entire chapter.
AdooreKhwab chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
A-may-ZING! Second time reading this and the magic is STILL THERE! The emotions come through clean. I know what is going to happen and yet I cannot get away from the heartbreaking feeling soon enough. You make me want to place my balled fist into my own mouth to hold back a cry.
AdooreKhwab chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
I am reading this for the second time and enjoying it just as much. I am addicted to this! Thank you for this wonderful read :")
adoorekhwab chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
I am reading this again because I can! :D
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I'm one of those readers who bookmarked your story and checked on it compulsively but never left a review out of sheer laziness. But here I am now! This story was hella good and so is Ricochet, I hope you update that soon and I love your writing style, your detail and who doesn't love Boone lol.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
This was amazing! You should try to get this published!
11Venus11 chapter 25 . 3/16/2015
Wow! I have held off on reviewing while reading because I am sure that everyone has moved on to the sequel, but this story was amazing. Gemma is one my favorite female characters. I loved how complete the story was and how you didn't rush anything, especially the romance. It actually read more like an action book and was reminiscent of an action movie. I can't wait to start the sequel this evening.
Kayla159 chapter 26 . 2/21/2015
Have you considered publishing this story, whether it be online or offline so people can buy it? If you do I will most definitely want to get myself a copy so I can keep it and re-read it later.
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »