Reviews for Vertigo
estyywest chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
I've really enjoyed Gemma's feelings for Boone evolving, and I think it's more realistic that they have some time apart while he is in Pakistan to think.
estyywest chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
I love the first kiss scene!
estyywest chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Oh Boone... he's so protective. Gemma had to get the envelope! Amazing as always
estyywest chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Your writing is so believable and compelling. I especially enjoyed Boone blushing when he walked in on Gem (after all those times of changing in front of her!) and then giving her knife for extra protection-I know it comes in handy later! I realized I only posted one review at the very end of Vertigo, and since I've decided to reread it while waiting patiently for the next chapter of Ricochet, I thought I would try to add a review to each chapter to add to all of the other lovely reviews (you deserve it!). :)
estyywest chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
This chapter always makes me smile, it's so sweet that Boone warms her up :)
estyywest chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Agent Gibson's crush on Boone is so funny! I'm totally with Gemma on teasing him about it haha
estyywest chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
I love these moments when Boone reveals how much he worries about Gemma... very sweet but done in a way that fits with his tough-guy personality well :)
estyywest chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I'm re-reading Vertigo (again :P) in excitement for the next chapter of Ricochet. I could totally see this story as a movie, especially the scene in this chapter with Gemma and Boone going to sleep. Love your work!
ladormeuse chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This story is tight. I read this after I finished your "Deadly Flower" story (which I started long ago, when I was just beginning to use Fictionpress). I was expecting more of the same but was blown away by how realistic the relationships, characters and settings were in this story. Not just because of the contemporary setting, but also because of the way you fleshed the story out with details (about the countries, the CIA, D.C., Ben and his architectural background). The supporting cast are not caricatures, and every character has motivation...honestly, I could never see this as a Hollywood action blockbuster (although the storyline, which spans multiple locations, is James Bond-worthy) simply because of the subtle internal changes that Gemma goes through that in many ways make the story. But in terms of caliber, I'd say most definitely and then some. Truly enjoyable read, thank you.
thegirlinthelibrary chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I just started reading this now and i know its really late to say this but u are a really good writer. Even the first chapter explains it. You like strong,female protagonists. i like that too :) I like agent Boone a lot.
Aly chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
I love love love this story! I won't lie, I was disappointed that they didn't get together, but it's more realistic this way and I appreciate that! Can't wait for the sequel!
Damned to heaven chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Can't wait to see how this one pans out.

I liked how Boone is still Boone, Sure it sucks that they didn't jump into a happy ever after but I like it this way; realistic and I get to read more of your amazing work.

This 'review' should be up on Ricochet, and the other one on here. Blame my sleep deprived brain for that one. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
Im guessing the sequel to Deadly Flower isn't going to happen? but I was so looking forward to it. It's okay Ricochet will just have to do.
Coiria chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
Vertigo is a better spy-romance than many published novels. I almost felt guilty reading it free.
mylittleprincess chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
awesome! I hope they stay together for ever.
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »