Reviews for Vertigo
I am SO excited! :D
SoulSam chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
*SQUEAL*!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
When will the sequel come out?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I am super glad that you are a feminist. Coz if i have to read another story where all the women does is play damsel in distress and all men do is you know be men in the name of romance I will blow my head off with makarov. :)

Another great chapter.

Love your writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Gunah - means crime in Urdu. what a smart choice of name

This chapter was riveting
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
God you are good.

As i was reading everything i could actually visualized everything happening.

Boone and Gemma heheh i think Istanbul is were the romance will develop

Off to Chapeter 3
daisyjustfailed chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
Oh my.
I just finished your story and Jesus did it have me biting my nails off the whole time. I cannot believe you have left me like this! This was so so great, honestly is one of the best I have ever encountered! The characters and the scenes were so well written, every character had a life of its own, they were all so different and every scene was
perfectly painted. Please, please tell me you are writing a sequel! I will impatiently await, but please have some mercy on my pour soul! You are truly talented and congratulations on writing such am amazing story. Thank you very much for sharing your creativity and talent.
estyywest chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
I loved Vertigo so much! Gemma and Tom felt so realistic to me, I read the whole story all in one go because I couldn't stop! I seriously can't wait for the sequel Ricochet to come out! Thank you so much for sharing your work, I will be eagerly waiting for the next adventures of Rook and Boone :D
hunter005 chapter 25 . 7/18/2014
Thank you! Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I've read all your stories and you are extremely talented. I thought Sahara was my favorite, but this one is. And I mean favorite as in favorite story in the whole of fiction press. I love the way you write. I absolutely adore Gemma and Boone! I think you did a fantastic job on the build up of their relationship. It was paced extremely well. And those sensual scenes — OH MY! They made me shiver! Your writing is very easy to connect with. Whatever emotion Gemma or Boone felt, I felt it too. There were times when the story would leave me breathless. During the SOG operation, I literally had to take a break from reading because I was getting panic attacks. I've never, ever, EVER, reacted that way to a story. So thank you. Keep up your awesome writing and please post your sequel ASAP!
Mary N chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Please publish this. I honestly think this story has what it takes to make it in the published book world. Amazing!
ali chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
wonderfully written! thank you.
Minadalrive chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Very nice still, but I don't think that they should have an ops conversation in the kitchen. Nice details about turkisch traditions!
Minadalrive chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
More details about Istanbul? I like the way the relationship between those 2 is evolving :)
Minadalrive chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Very nice introduction. Like the elevator thing :)
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »