Reviews for Welcome to Gaia Academy
SkullRising chapter 28 . 6/6
I'm too lazy to sign in, sorry. I apologize profusely for not reviewing in months on end; work is a friggin' nightmare. You story is still impressively detailed, which I applaud. Now, one of my only complaints about this story is that everything seems a bit disjointed (The scenes change scenery very often and at times it's a bit hard to follow. Not to mention that many of the scenes in which the Tuthana appear often are nearly identical in action, even if the characters change.) Keep in mind that I'm nitpicking, here.

However, it certainly seems like everything's going to come together quite soon, and maybe my comments are entirely unfounded. *shrug*

As for Leon's death, I'm not going to suggest anything. As many OC authors forget, once the OC's are submitted, you do whatever you want with them. I don't want to influence your decision; it's your story, you do what you want with it.

I'll leave it with that. Good job so far (though I have no idea how you're keeping all of it straight), and may your muse never disappear.
Terra Booma chapter 28 . 6/6
I'm still reading! :D

A bit confused on all the characters, but I guess that's just me getting overhwlemed XD I take it death ideas from me are pretty pointless eh?
LDF chapter 1 . 2/19
["What the fuck is going on here?!" Yelled the brunette]

If there’s a speech verb, it’s not considered the start of a new sentence, so ‘yelled’ shouldn’t be capitalized.

The setting is bizarre in the beginning. So Eira runs blindly until she reaches a porch, and finds a family huddled there just waiting for the zombies to take them. Why? Why don’t they go inside the house? There’s no mention of the house being blocked off, and nobody offers any alternatives, so it feels a bit sloppy and convenient.

[Just when they thought they were goners, a tall, slightly wounded girl with dark brown hair came charging through the mob, whacking off heads with a kitchen knife along the way.]

Yeah, no. Kitchen knife is a very vague description, and could be anything, but even a cleaver would find some difficult in hacking off heads left and right like she does. A much longer blade would be slightly realistic, but it’s the ease in which it happens that’ll still be raising eyebrows.

Characters appearing out of nowhere is a really sloppy way of introducing them. It really robs any kind of tension or suspense.
Terra Booma chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Interesting! I like the old man!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Noah Kelley beats women
omega1012 chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Update?
Terra Booma chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Great Chapter, sorry for the late review!

I like the description of the tree house thing!
Schwan chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
Another good chapter. Keep it up!
omega1012 chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
your writing style so .REALLY AMAZING.
Terra Booma chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Another great chapter! Question, how many story groups are there?

I see the survivor group that was introduced this chapter, the people at the school, and The trio on the train. That it?
Terra Booma chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
Good chapter, keep it up!
Schwan chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
That was a nice little ending, but I'm starting to get a little suspicious... Also, that first part was kind of creepy, but it gave done suspense. Nice work!
Terra Booma chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
Nice chapter! More old time right?
Schwan chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
I decided I really like Hope. She seems really cool. Also, another chapter into the past. For some reason, I really like those ones.
Another great chapter. Keep up the great work!
Lord R. Raul chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
name (and nickname if any): Alexander

Gender:Male

Appearance (Hair, eyes, significant scars, etc.): He has 2 scars that start from the center of his forehead and crosses through his eyes and continues to spiral around his entire body to end in swirls at his feet. He has no hair and his eyes are milky white. He is exactly 6 ft., 6 in. (Also can't see.)

Personality (Specific!):Has a very helping nature but is cold about it. He treats it like a job, nothing more nothing less. He will always go out of his way to aid anyone from an old man to a baby or even someone bitten by a walker. But if for no reason you hurt anything he will systematically destroy you because that is how he was taught. He has no other personality and acts like a robot almost.

Genesis (Can be anything useful): He is able to bring out the Genesis in other people no matter how old they are or how unlikely it seems that they have it. Can also enhance the genesis of others for a short time but it will leave both of them exhausted afterwards.
History: His family was in a cult whose leader was a genesis user who could tell the future. He saw that this apocalypse was coming and he looked through time to look for a way for humanity to survive and found only one path in time that would work. This would be to force open the genesis inside of a child who would otherwise have died a walker. This child was Alex and the man used an ancient ritual on him when he was less than a year old that left the scar and opened his genesis. It took him a year to recover but he was drilled from that moment onward on how to fight, use his ability, to heal others, and above all, to have no feelings because feelings cloud your mind when he will have to make the right choice.

What you think they should do?: He should be a scout to look for survivors.

Skills/strengths (include fighting abilities): He is a very technical fighter. He has been trained by martial masters and can see perfectly by listening to the slightest echo can see the slightest detail that even highly trained fighters would miss. He knows the weak-points of the human, Tuthana, apodisa, arhyra, and asteria bodies and is able to beat all but the greatest fighters.
Weaknesses: Can only "see" in about a 60 foot radius at the most so is susceptible to any ranged attacks.

Likes: none

Dislikes/Pet Peeves: none

Age & Year/teacher: He is 15 and is the first year and takes the medical course. and his personal teacher is Isa who was very impressed with his fighting abilities.

Love Interest (optional): none.

Stuff I Missed/Other: -