Reviews for OC's Needed! Apocalypse
Schwan chapter 23 . 4/5
Another good chapter. Keep it up!
omega1012 chapter 23 . 4/1
your writing style so .REALLY AMAZING.
Terra Booma chapter 23 . 3/31
Another great chapter! Question, how many story groups are there?

I see the survivor group that was introduced this chapter, the people at the school, and The trio on the train. That it?
Terra Booma chapter 22 . 3/5
Good chapter, keep it up!
Schwan chapter 22 . 3/5
That was a nice little ending, but I'm starting to get a little suspicious... Also, that first part was kind of creepy, but it gave done suspense. Nice work!
Terra Booma chapter 21 . 1/19
Nice chapter! More old time right?
Schwan chapter 21 . 1/19
I decided I really like Hope. She seems really cool. Also, another chapter into the past. For some reason, I really like those ones.
Another great chapter. Keep up the great work!
Lord R. Raul chapter 1 . 1/18
name (and nickname if any): Alexander

Gender:Male

Appearance (Hair, eyes, significant scars, etc.): He has 2 scars that start from the center of his forehead and crosses through his eyes and continues to spiral around his entire body to end in swirls at his feet. He has no hair and his eyes are milky white. He is exactly 6 ft., 6 in. (Also can't see.)

Personality (Specific!):Has a very helping nature but is cold about it. He treats it like a job, nothing more nothing less. He will always go out of his way to aid anyone from an old man to a baby or even someone bitten by a walker. But if for no reason you hurt anything he will systematically destroy you because that is how he was taught. He has no other personality and acts like a robot almost.

Genesis (Can be anything useful): He is able to bring out the Genesis in other people no matter how old they are or how unlikely it seems that they have it. Can also enhance the genesis of others for a short time but it will leave both of them exhausted afterwards.
History: His family was in a cult whose leader was a genesis user who could tell the future. He saw that this apocalypse was coming and he looked through time to look for a way for humanity to survive and found only one path in time that would work. This would be to force open the genesis inside of a child who would otherwise have died a walker. This child was Alex and the man used an ancient ritual on him when he was less than a year old that left the scar and opened his genesis. It took him a year to recover but he was drilled from that moment onward on how to fight, use his ability, to heal others, and above all, to have no feelings because feelings cloud your mind when he will have to make the right choice.

What you think they should do?: He should be a scout to look for survivors.

Skills/strengths (include fighting abilities): He is a very technical fighter. He has been trained by martial masters and can see perfectly by listening to the slightest echo can see the slightest detail that even highly trained fighters would miss. He knows the weak-points of the human, Tuthana, apodisa, arhyra, and asteria bodies and is able to beat all but the greatest fighters.
Weaknesses: Can only "see" in about a 60 foot radius at the most so is susceptible to any ranged attacks.

Likes: none

Dislikes/Pet Peeves: none

Age & Year/teacher: He is 15 and is the first year and takes the medical course. and his personal teacher is Isa who was very impressed with his fighting abilities.

Love Interest (optional): none.

Stuff I Missed/Other: -

Hope you like it.
Terra Booma chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
Nice chapter, Oliver's great!
Schwan chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
An interesting chapter, and that last part was really freaky. I wonder what the girls were talking about...
Well, another great chapter! Nicely done!
SkullRising chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
Interesting chapter. I don't know if this is intentional, but I'm sensing a very Harry Potter-esque feel to this story. The organization of talents, the founders, and the balancing of incredibly serious matters with typical school events and occurences. It's quite good, in my opinion.

However, let me just say this: Try to add more detail to each scene. I understand that you may or may not be trying to leave much of it up to the reader's imagination, but a little more definition would be nice. In any case, good job and good luck!
Schwan chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
An interesting chapter. It was cool to see the history begin this, as a lot of stories forget things like that, and I have a feelin it's going to be very important later in the story. Also, set during the civil war? Coolio!
Well, I'm glad you feel a little better. We all have our bad times, and I hope you will feel even better as time goes on
BlitzToYourBlaze chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
Great chapter my dear, and I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you the best.
Terra Booma chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
Nice chapter!

I'm willing to bet these are the founders

Although

I don't make bets

So

you know

details
Black Trinity chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
I know that feeling... But hey, you gotta move on. You've got us faithful reviewers to read and help, so don't ever think you're alone. No one's alone, you remember that.

No one.