Reviews for OC's Needed! Apocalypse
I am writer chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
I liked this chapter, I wonder how the civil war period has anything to do with the modern setting. keep up the great work
Terra Booma chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
I don't know how to help, but I'm really sorry., try to stay strong
omega1012 chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
cant rlly think of anything to say but sorry about losing that person in your you be blessed in all your future .
I am writer chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I want to say something inspiring to help but I can't. I'll just say this never forget you friend, but celebrate there life. Even if I don't know you or your friend I'll keep you in my prayers. You can have your greaveing time if you so like and I hope no one bothers you.
SkullRising chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Holy shit, that sucks. I don't know if it helps in the slightest, but I'm really sorry for your loss. Wish I could say something inspiring, but all I've got is this: You'll make it through, and I'm sure that your friend knows you will.

Deepest apologies, SkullRising.
BlitzToYourBlaze chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Great chap! Wish to see more OCs in the future! :D
Terra Booma chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Great chapter, as always!

More thickening plot!
SkullRising chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
My apologies for not reviewing lately. I've had the notifications in my inbox for weeks on end, telling myself I'd get to it eventually, but I never did. In any case, the story has taking an interesting turn with this splinter group concept. I quite like it, actually. Your writing doesn't really seem to have any major laws immediately noticeable, so that's always a plus. In short: Nice job.
omega1012 chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Nice chap-kelt me entertained!

P.S-wens my char going to join the mix(if he is)
BlitzToYourBlaze chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Omg I'm crying now. That was really good though! Great job!
Takato3z4 chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
its sad to know that something happened. i can't wait for the next chapter. can't wait to see what the new plan is
Schwan chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Nice chapter! It was interesting to see some of the whereabouts I the teachers and to see the rest of the teachers in general. I was also cool to see what they think of this new plan the students have.
I did get a little confused around the end, but all in all another great chapter!
I am writer chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
im crying this is so sad I don't know what to say
Terra Booma chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
I hoenstly can't think of how to reply to that chapter's ending...And I thought that one a few chapters back was sad...
KHgamergeekgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Do you need any more teachers?
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »