Reviews for Welcome to Gaia Academy
SkullRising chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
Interesting chapter. I don't know if this is intentional, but I'm sensing a very Harry Potter-esque feel to this story. The organization of talents, the founders, and the balancing of incredibly serious matters with typical school events and occurences. It's quite good, in my opinion.

However, let me just say this: Try to add more detail to each scene. I understand that you may or may not be trying to leave much of it up to the reader's imagination, but a little more definition would be nice. In any case, good job and good luck!
Schwan chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
An interesting chapter. It was cool to see the history begin this, as a lot of stories forget things like that, and I have a feelin it's going to be very important later in the story. Also, set during the civil war? Coolio!
Well, I'm glad you feel a little better. We all have our bad times, and I hope you will feel even better as time goes on
BlitzToYourBlaze chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
Great chapter my dear, and I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you the best.
Terra Booma chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
Nice chapter!

I'm willing to bet these are the founders

Although

I don't make bets

So

you know

details
Black Trinity chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
I know that feeling... But hey, you gotta move on. You've got us faithful reviewers to read and help, so don't ever think you're alone. No one's alone, you remember that.

No one.
I am writer chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
I liked this chapter, I wonder how the civil war period has anything to do with the modern setting. keep up the great work
Terra Booma chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
I don't know how to help, but I'm really sorry., try to stay strong
omega1012 chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
cant rlly think of anything to say but sorry about losing that person in your you be blessed in all your future .
I am writer chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I want to say something inspiring to help but I can't. I'll just say this never forget you friend, but celebrate there life. Even if I don't know you or your friend I'll keep you in my prayers. You can have your greaveing time if you so like and I hope no one bothers you.
SkullRising chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Holy shit, that sucks. I don't know if it helps in the slightest, but I'm really sorry for your loss. Wish I could say something inspiring, but all I've got is this: You'll make it through, and I'm sure that your friend knows you will.

Deepest apologies, SkullRising.
BlitzToYourBlaze chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Great chap! Wish to see more OCs in the future! :D
Terra Booma chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Great chapter, as always!

More thickening plot!
SkullRising chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
My apologies for not reviewing lately. I've had the notifications in my inbox for weeks on end, telling myself I'd get to it eventually, but I never did. In any case, the story has taking an interesting turn with this splinter group concept. I quite like it, actually. Your writing doesn't really seem to have any major laws immediately noticeable, so that's always a plus. In short: Nice job.
omega1012 chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Nice chap-kelt me entertained!

P.S-wens my char going to join the mix(if he is)
BlitzToYourBlaze chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Omg I'm crying now. That was really good though! Great job!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »