Reviews for Absolution and Retribution: A sineater novel
Velvet Vixen chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really like the idea for this story and the opening line was good and reeled me in.

However, I started to feel like it became a bit cliché - especially when the narrator started to explain why she was different.

But the description was nice and I could clearly imagine the scene happening. Overall, a decent opening chapter and I look forward to seeing where the story goes. :)
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I liked how you started this off with an action scene, as that jumped the reader straight into things without awkward introductions. However, after the action, you do have a really info-dumping section where the narrator breaks the fourth wall and "tells" the reader things that would fit into the narrative more smoothly if you incorporated them in subtly, little by little. You also may want to run a Google search on proper capitalization/punctuation of dialogue, as I saw several errors. However, I do think this is an interesting start—your narrator's voice had a promising personality.
poisedtokill chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Wow! You got some writing chops, girl! Imma keep an eye out for you!

Write on!
poisedtokill chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well-written, and I'm eager to see where this is going. A little more backstory would be good, but I assume that's a-coming.