Reviews for No One
violetfireflies chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
HI WINGSHOOTER! Your songs are always so interesting and ambiguous. I love it. :D You have real talent in connecting emotions with lyrics. I keep trying to find the hidden meanings in your songs lol but of course how would I know what you wrote them about? It's cool though because if people don't know, then they can just relate it to whatever they're going through in their own lives. :) I'd love to hear all of these to music and stuff! :) Keep up the amazing writing! I can't wait to read what you post next!
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
well this is shady... lol i like how it makes the connection between sitting in a cage, and us having the will to change but not always the power. how often our lives can feel like a cage, and even more often we want them to change but we need help to do so, and when we can't we give up and want to disapear and try every way we can to be no one. Very good stuff here. If i got your meaning wrong, well... it's interpitive any way right? lol its what it meant to me!
swingdancer23 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This obviously came from your heart. I don't get the meaning behind it, but that doesn't matter. It's all about you getting the meaning. I really like your word choices, they add strength to this song. I wish I could hear it! :P