Reviews for Taking Risks
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Wow. I think I may cry. I actually loved this story (as you could probably tell from my reviews haha). And when I saw this 'new chapter' I FREAKED out. Thanks for writing it... I enjoyed it while it lasted...
Please, please, please continue. I mean, I don't want to beg but PLEASE c:
bye :(
LivesToRead chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I see where you're coming from, I just really wish you would have continued the story, in my opinion, it wasn't crappy at all, it was actually probably my favorite story on fictionpress...
A Very Sad LivesToRead
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Hi there Shucks : I saw the email that stry is updated nd i rush here ( I am no longer active here).And BAM! its not an update but this ! i shuld i saved the copy :P I do that but I do dat for finished books u know? I thought I will do after completion of the stry BUT...ALAS!
hope someday U will feel urself to write this up dat Day ...I am waiting Will be waiting
-Nick&Lex FAN :) They R "Irrestiable Tempatation"
-Hope U have an amazing Life Ahead :)
Carolina Martinez chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Aww... I feel really sorry I didn't read all of it. I haven't finished it yet, but the first chapter was SO GOOD. Sad you had to take it down, but wonderful story overall. :)
Lanie chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Hey! I know you haven't updated this since April, but I really think you should continue writing this story. The characters are good and the plot is interesting (:
FRICKIN LYDIA chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
wow wow why do you do this
do you enjoy causing me pain
doYOU
ugh pls write more pls
like u can't just leave it like that
really brittney
REALLY
u will be shunned from me until u write more hehehehehehehehe
LYDIA chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
IF YOU DON'T KEEP WRITING MORE I'LL CRY
awesome chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
dude ur story is so awesome i love itttttttt
Azziepop chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
OMIGAWD you must update this book, or mankind will just die (a.k.a. moi)
LivesToRead chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
It's been over two months, please update soon!
Nuffin-Muffin chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Ahh! Im in love with this story! :) please update more!
DesireeDouglas64 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Won't take that long my arse...
whatthegreencarrot chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
[Even though thats what you do to everyone else all day?"] Guess what's wrong? I think it was a typo, seeing as you've been amazing with apostrophes as of now, so I thought I'd drop that in so you could fix it.

[He said it in a suggestive way, and I felt like smacking him. Or kissing him.] That was sudden. Second chapter, girl's already interested in kissing him? Surprising. This is moving pretty fast, isn't it?

[Until he put his hand on my leg and started slowly running it up the length of my thigh.] No mistake, but I just had to comment. LOL, seriously? He moves quickly, I'll give him that. I find it a little hard to believe that any actual guy would do that to a girl he barely knows; Stacie already said that she'd reject him, and guys hate rejection. They wouldn't do that because they'd be afraid of being slapped away, even if said guy was a playboy. The playboy would woo her, yeah, but he wouldn't start groping her after five minutes of being acquaintances.

[He looked pointedly at the paper and rolled his eyes. "But that isn't necessary, seeing as you know all of this already." He looked] I know I'm being picky here, but you used "he looked" to start a sentence twice, in less than a paragraph. I know, I know, I'm being picky as hell. Sorry :3

They're...making a bet that they can fall in love with each other? Love is a pretty unpredictable thing, so I would've expected something along the lines of "I bet you'll sleep with me by the end of the month" or something. I find it kind of unlikely; imagine your scenario in real life (that's what I always do). Put yourself in Alexis's place and think about it. Would you bet that the most wanted guy in school would fall in love with you?

I don't really think there's someone who'll make you feel amazing, not when you barely know them, and not when you don't have feelings for them. Sure, he or she could be a great kisser, but the way that you were describing Nick's feelings—I don't think he was stunned because she was good at tonsil hockey.

I'm sorry, I analyze things a lot, and I know that this is your first story. If I come off as too aggressive, just tell me. But I always think, Is this possible? Do you think that anyone would actually do this, and move so quickly?
whatthegreencarrot chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I got referred here by a friend, RubyRed22, so credits to her for showing me up here. :) I'm glad, too.

[Luckily, I didn't think Nick ever noticed. It astounds me how clueless some people are.] You might not want to change tenses so frequently. You went from past to present pretty fast, and I'm also thinking that a "had" after Nick might make the flow go a bit better.

[She has dark hair, and she was a tiny little asian girl.] Again with the tenses. You went from "has" to "was" while describing a character, all in one sentence. "Asian" should be capitalized, too.

You don't really have to work on your tenses, because it's something I just nag at people about. It's always better to have a solid tense, I think, but some situations call for a change. The sentence displayed up above was one of those occasions when you stick to one tense, though, so... Yeah. Sorry if I'm coming off as a grammar Nazi right now, because I AM enjoying the story. I'm just pointing out mistakes first; the real review will be at the bottom.

I found a few other tense things that bugged me—not all changes tick me off, and I found one that didn't in this chapter, but there were another two or so after the last one that I pointed out. You could look this chapter over, maybe? Don't want to sound bossy or anything, because it's your story, but it's a friendly suggestion.

I have a habit of sometimes adding in unnecessary commas, which I'm trying to get rid of, but I have some sort of spidey-sense for missing commas. I didn't find any actual mistakes, although I usually put a comma before I write "though," but it sort of seems like you're cutting it a bit close. I dunno, it's just this odd feeling that strikes me, even though I didn't actually see missing commas. Besides the ones before "though," I mean. It's... Well, I'm not sure if that comma is necessary, though, so I'll just leave it at that.

Sorry, I'm a real sucker for grammar and punctuation. It was a good first chapter, even though there was that part when you wrote that Alexis and Nick would be partners. I mean, it does seem very cliche, and it might be a bit overplayed *winces* sorry. I know this is your first story, since I read the AN, but the criticism just flows out. It's not something I mean to do, so I apologize if I seem a little testy. I like your story. Seriously.
renegade01 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
awesome story. i love it. you do tension like a pro ;)
99 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »