Reviews for Taking Risks
AMessofPickles chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Ahahaha cannot wait to see how she's gonna go to bed and everything ;) That should be interesting. I've also loved seeing you grow as a writer because of this story. Everything from the lenghth of your chapters (DANG THIS ONE WAS LONG AND I LOVED IT) to your actual writing and characterization is wonderful. I really enjoyed how you developed the relationship between Nick and Alexis :) It's really well done :D

Can't wait for another chapter!
i.luv.ur.story chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Update please. This story is really good and you are a very talented writer
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
i'm not gonna go on talking about what i like in each character, how the story is this, and how teh story is that, and all that jazz; but i do really like ur story!
update soon or santa will put u on his notty list!
misskenzi98 chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Ok... your authors note ( at the bottom of chapter nine) literally brought me to tears! Not like sad tears, they're from me trying not to laugh extremely loud since I'm reading this story at 1:41 in the morning and my family would be pissed at me if I woke them up. So, anyways I'm totally loving the story so far. Haha I'm a writer myself (not as good as you) and my family has no idea I write either so I know exactly how it feels to almost get caught writing something that would be really awkward to explain. I love the story! Its one of my top faves! Keep up the good work! :)
w3ardo chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
since when were they together?
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
I missed this SO much! I love this story :D It is so amazing! This chapter was fantastic! Which maybe partly due to the fact I missed the story so much... but mostly because you are an amazing writer! :)
Please update soon! I hope to see some more of the romance between Lex and Nick! :D
blackmoon21 chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
*sigh*
they are just so darn cute together...
Starstreaker chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
The big L word...

I am so excited for your next update!

Keep on writing my dear.
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Oh my god that was amazinG! I'm so glad you finally updated and that the chapter was so long! It was great!
addicted.series.fiction chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Ok so first of all YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! U UPDATED! Second of all tht ws an amazingly long chapter and trust me I ws sooo glad tht it ws this long and tht ending ws like YES! FINALLY they feel the same about each other! I ws edging for him to kiss her and end the whole competitionb but I guess it's too early for tht to happen! So I'm kind of glad I kept urging u to update cuz tht ws a really gd chapter! :D waiting 4 the next 1 nw ;)
heal me forever chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
thank god u updated finally!
big thanks for d big update

i love dis chapter pretty awesum :DDD

update soon (:
RubyRed22 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Ohmygosh! This chapter was so long, but it was soo good. I kind of miss the other characters since we haven't seen them in a while, but the "Nicholexis" action certainly made up for it! ;) I'm actually really surprised with the pace at which this story is moving, which makes me wonder what else you have in store for us...I hope it something dramatic! It's so easy to tell how much in love they are; they make it obvious even to each other. Why is it taking them so long?!

I seriously love your characters. It's not much of mystery how they could have fallen for the other so easily. Nick is so sweet and he's like, the perfect guy. Nothing in him reflects his reputation! And I love how confident and easy-going Lex is. It may make for a good story, but I personally really dislike those shy and awkward types that always give people a reason to look down on them... Not that I don't know some good stories with a character like that.

I have to say again, though - this is crazy long! It's like, double of what you usually do, so that at least adds to why you took so long. Funny story actually, out of the month (or four) that you haven't come out with a new chapter, it was literally just yesterday that I found myself missing this story and re-reading the previous chapter! Isn't that weird? O.o I must be psychic because that did a really good job creeping me out. And this story made such an impression on me that couldn't forget it if I tried! I honestly thought that it was a little over a month since your last update until I checked. That's how well I remembered your story!

*phew* k, I'm done now.
GinBrat chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
So, um, does that mean he lost? Does that mean that he's in love with her? Please, say yes. I love this story and I desperately want them to be together for real.
Please update soon.
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
THIS UPDATE WAS LIKE 3 DAYS SHORT OF TAKING FOUR MONTHS. FOUR. MONTHS. YOU SUCK. its a good thing I love you(:
They're like best friends now. I can't. They're so cute! I really just. Love them. So much. Just. Stop.

"No!" Jimmy protested.
Joe and Danielle are so cute. So. Cute. I love that child!
Oh my gosh they're in Hawaii and they have to share a room and she only had lingerie and little bikinis and its so cute and that little moment in the kitchen and Steve and his new love interest and they kissed and the paps and its so cute and he loves her and he almost said it and she loves him but and just aagghhhhh
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I really love this story and I think Lexi and Nick are really great main characters, but I think it goes into too much detail, you know? Like there are really long gaps before something happens. That doesn't mean it's bad or that I don't enjoy it, because I do, I think it's a really great idea and I hope you update ASAP! :)
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »