Reviews for Taking Risks
cumberbarbie chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
They're like best friends now. I can't. They're so cute! I really just. Love them. So much. Just. Stop.

"No!" Jimmy protested.
Joe and Danielle are so cute. So. Cute. I love that child!
Oh my gosh they're in Hawaii and they have to share a room and she only had lingerie and little bikinis and its so cute and that little moment in the kitchen and Steve and his new love interest and they kissed and the paps and its so cute and he loves her and he almost said it and she loves him but and just aagghhhhh
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I really love this story and I think Lexi and Nick are really great main characters, but I think it goes into too much detail, you know? Like there are really long gaps before something happens. That doesn't mean it's bad or that I don't enjoy it, because I do, I think it's a really great idea and I hope you update ASAP! :)
Ginbrat chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Oh my God! I love this story! Alexis is so funny! And Nick is absolutely, positively, adorable! Please, please, please, please, please update soon!
Heykitty chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I cant wait until you finish this story! Why havent you updated in a while?! :(
addicted.series.fiction chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I'm seriously soooo addicted to ur story rite nw! Please update soon! I'm going crazy trying to think what will happen next! :)
addicted.series.fiction chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Wow! Its hot in here! This was an amazing chapter! I couldn't help but feel so happy about their kiss! :P amazing writing!
addicted.series.fiction chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was a very interesting beginning to this story! I cnt wait to read more! :)
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Update! Update! Update! Update!
w3ardo chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
is she gonna tell him she remembers or is he just going to assume she saw the hickey in the mirror?
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
haha i would freak if my dad found me writing this update soon love this
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
I love this story so much, but I thought that the part where Lexi was talking about herself and telling personal things about herself was a bit cringey. But I still love the story so update, like, NOW! :)
cumberbarbie chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Ok, wow. I read the first part and I was like OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY WRITING THIS. But then I realized you weren't even writing what I thought you were and then I felt like a very bad person. Just so you know. Thanks.

You did a very good job explaining what a hangover feels like even though you've never had one! Or, I think you did.. I guess I wouldn't know either. But it sounded good! :D and Nick singing? Gah. Heartmelt. Freaking cute. He's great. They should get married and have cute babies. Er, I mean, I like cats..

Anywho! Heh. Holy poo. That conversation where she basically tells him all of his deepest darkest secrets. Like what the crap! I did NOT see that coming. At all. But you did it soooooo good! It was definitely a surprise, but you made it seem natural, so it was really fantastic to read(: She knows a lot more about him than anyone thought she did, so she's obviously really smart(: and her dad died? Sad): did we know that? Did I just forget? Cuz I was like whoa, what the?):

Oh my heavens. Brittney. That little scene in the hallway.. I just can't. I don't even know what to say. Writing was beautiful! And if your father saw that... hahahah wouldn't that be great?(; you better be freaking careful little missy!

Hahaha! Nick gave her a hickey! That is funny crap(:

Ok, I'll be done now. Hurry up and write a new chapter already! GOOSHH!(;
heal me forever chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
gosh super nice chapter loved it :)
sky8677 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Love it
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
...Wow that was one epic authors note I agree ;) And hahaha, thats why my laptop is always on 'in private' because if my parents checked the history... well... I'd probably be dead right now! Oh and I don't swear either... although sometimes my characters do :P
AMAZING chapter ;) I honestly loved it SO much! Alexis is always so observant its crazy! But good crazy!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »