Reviews for Taking Risks
GinBrat chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Oh my God! I love this story! Alexis is so funny! And Nick is absolutely, positively, adorable! Please, please, please, please, please update soon!
Heykitty chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I cant wait until you finish this story! Why havent you updated in a while?! :(
addicted.series.fiction chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I'm seriously soooo addicted to ur story rite nw! Please update soon! I'm going crazy trying to think what will happen next! :)
addicted.series.fiction chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Wow! Its hot in here! This was an amazing chapter! I couldn't help but feel so happy about their kiss! :P amazing writing!
addicted.series.fiction chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was a very interesting beginning to this story! I cnt wait to read more! :)
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Update! Update! Update! Update!
w3ardo chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
is she gonna tell him she remembers or is he just going to assume she saw the hickey in the mirror?
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
haha i would freak if my dad found me writing this update soon love this
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
I love this story so much, but I thought that the part where Lexi was talking about herself and telling personal things about herself was a bit cringey. But I still love the story so update, like, NOW! :)
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Ok, wow. I read the first part and I was like OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY WRITING THIS. But then I realized you weren't even writing what I thought you were and then I felt like a very bad person. Just so you know. Thanks.

You did a very good job explaining what a hangover feels like even though you've never had one! Or, I think you did.. I guess I wouldn't know either. But it sounded good! :D and Nick singing? Gah. Heartmelt. Freaking cute. He's great. They should get married and have cute babies. Er, I mean, I like cats..

Anywho! Heh. Holy poo. That conversation where she basically tells him all of his deepest darkest secrets. Like what the crap! I did NOT see that coming. At all. But you did it soooooo good! It was definitely a surprise, but you made it seem natural, so it was really fantastic to read(: She knows a lot more about him than anyone thought she did, so she's obviously really smart(: and her dad died? Sad): did we know that? Did I just forget? Cuz I was like whoa, what the?):

Oh my heavens. Brittney. That little scene in the hallway.. I just can't. I don't even know what to say. Writing was beautiful! And if your father saw that... hahahah wouldn't that be great?(; you better be freaking careful little missy!

Hahaha! Nick gave her a hickey! That is funny crap(:

Ok, I'll be done now. Hurry up and write a new chapter already! GOOSHH!(;
heal me forever chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
gosh super nice chapter loved it :)
sky8677 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Love it
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
...Wow that was one epic authors note I agree ;) And hahaha, thats why my laptop is always on 'in private' because if my parents checked the history... well... I'd probably be dead right now! Oh and I don't swear either... although sometimes my characters do :P
AMAZING chapter ;) I honestly loved it SO much! Alexis is always so observant its crazy! But good crazy!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update soon!
DesireeDouglas64 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Oh and imma be 16 in 29 minutes *happy dance*
DesireeDouglas64 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
My mom is reading the one story I have on here and it would be kind of awkward if I put some huge make out scene in it and then she'd be all like, are you having sex? And I'd be all like, no Mom! It's just a story. Gosh! Then I would die.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »