Reviews for Taking Risks
twilightwinter chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Plz keep writing.
RubyRed22 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Okay, that was a pretty epic A/N.

Eeep! I love Nick even more now! I honestly did not see that coming about the virgin thing. I mean, seriously!... She's sharp.

I think they are majorly cute together. :) *gushes* And I mentioned this before, but I knew and never thought Nick was one of those douchebags in the first place... This just confirmed it. ;)

btw, you misspelled 'losing' at the end. :P
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Oh my god you GOTTA update soon PLEASE!
Vacantgreeneyes chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Y you no update :(
GorgyPorgyGregoria chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Absolutely wonderful. I'm loving the characters already. I cannot wait for more.
imperfectlyokay chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
CLIFFHANGER?! Understatement!

I like that this story definitely could have gone the cliche way but didn't, cause Lex isn't, yknow, a never-been-kissed nerd. I like how there are two popular guys opposing each other too, and her exchanged with Royce are hilarious!

Can't wait till you updateeeeee!
lovethis chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
this is sooooo cutee! please update chapter 9 soon
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
The pins on the map were just like in that movie. You know? Prince and Me?

The kiss... I doubt that Nick would remind her about the kiss.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Ahhh I hate cliffhangers! :(
But I sort of love them too! And believe me I KNOW about not being able to bounce ideas off anyone. Only one friend knows about my story and I hardly even talk to them anymore!
The chapter was absolutely amazing. Who is this Rebekah girl anyway? hmm... Haha Nick is so hot :P
Can't wait until your next chapter is out :D
RubyRed22 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Heyyyyy, that doesn't count though! Okay, so now you left me REALLY wanting to find out more! I was kind of hoping that Kyson would show up just to see what would happen.
Wait, biatches like that actually exist? I thought that was just in stories...
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
ahahahah lexi lost the bet lol aww there soo good together tho i cant wait for the next chapter
Annymask chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Wow! I really love it! And I also like Steve a lot, but not Steph. She's so mean!
Anyways, I basically love the story so far, you've done a great job! And I actually liked reading the author's note, so don't worry! :D
Keep on updating, this is great! :D
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I really, really love this story. There are loads of stories like this, you know a guy and a girl doing a bet and end up falling in love with each other, but I think this one is the best. Seriously, I really love Nick and Lexi is great too. Please, please update soon! :)
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
OH MY GOSH. SHE KISSED HIM?!
BUT THAT MEANS HE WON THE BET?
wait no. it doesn't count cuz it was a drunken kiss. right? right?!

Ok. This is my favorite chapter(: Lex is pretty funny when she's drunk(: at first i was like uhh, so she's the sad drunk type? But then i was like ooookay, this is much better(: and i'm so happy you used the IQ line!(; hahaha its the best(:

So this Rebekah girl, she wasn't Lex's best friend in 9th grade, was she? Ha, she totally was. I'm so good at guessing. Actually, as you know, i suck at guessing. So i suppose you'll just have to write some more so i can find out!(: I like that you added this brat in though, she sounds like an interesting character who i'm sure will come into the story more later on! I am surprised that she didn't try to hit on Nick right after Lex left him, i would have liked to see how he would have reacted to something like that. What would win? His attraction to Lex, or his attraction to girls in general?

Anyway, this is really long so i'll wrap it up(: This is a fantastic chapter! And i look forward to the next one(:

P.S. you can ask me for ideas anytime! But i seem to be getting distracted a lot lately. So if you do ask me, you may have to ask several times before i actually get around to answering, just cuz i'm a little hairbrained lately. Wtf mates? Thats all, kbai(:
heal me forever chapter 8 . 11/17/2012