Reviews for Taking Risks
DesireeDouglas64 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Oh and imma be 16 in 29 minutes *happy dance*
DesireeDouglas64 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
My mom is reading the one story I have on here and it would be kind of awkward if I put some huge make out scene in it and then she'd be all like, are you having sex? And I'd be all like, no Mom! It's just a story. Gosh! Then I would die.
twilightwinter chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Plz keep writing.
RubyRed22 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Okay, that was a pretty epic A/N.

Eeep! I love Nick even more now! I honestly did not see that coming about the virgin thing. I mean, seriously!... She's sharp.

I think they are majorly cute together. :) *gushes* And I mentioned this before, but I knew and never thought Nick was one of those douchebags in the first place... This just confirmed it. ;)

btw, you misspelled 'losing' at the end. :P
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Oh my god you GOTTA update soon PLEASE!
Vacantgreeneyes chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Y you no update :(
GorgyPorgyGregoria chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Absolutely wonderful. I'm loving the characters already. I cannot wait for more.
imperfectlyokay chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
CLIFFHANGER?! Understatement!

I like that this story definitely could have gone the cliche way but didn't, cause Lex isn't, yknow, a never-been-kissed nerd. I like how there are two popular guys opposing each other too, and her exchanged with Royce are hilarious!

Can't wait till you updateeeeee!
lovethis chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
this is sooooo cutee! please update chapter 9 soon
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
The pins on the map were just like in that movie. You know? Prince and Me?

The kiss... I doubt that Nick would remind her about the kiss.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Ahhh I hate cliffhangers! :(
But I sort of love them too! And believe me I KNOW about not being able to bounce ideas off anyone. Only one friend knows about my story and I hardly even talk to them anymore!
The chapter was absolutely amazing. Who is this Rebekah girl anyway? hmm... Haha Nick is so hot :P
Can't wait until your next chapter is out :D
RubyRed22 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Heyyyyy, that doesn't count though! Okay, so now you left me REALLY wanting to find out more! I was kind of hoping that Kyson would show up just to see what would happen.
Wait, biatches like that actually exist? I thought that was just in stories...
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
ahahahah lexi lost the bet lol aww there soo good together tho i cant wait for the next chapter
Annymask chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Wow! I really love it! And I also like Steve a lot, but not Steph. She's so mean!
Anyways, I basically love the story so far, you've done a great job! And I actually liked reading the author's note, so don't worry! :D
Keep on updating, this is great! :D
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I really, really love this story. There are loads of stories like this, you know a guy and a girl doing a bet and end up falling in love with each other, but I think this one is the best. Seriously, I really love Nick and Lexi is great too. Please, please update soon! :)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »