Reviews for Taking Risks
cumberbarbie chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
OH MY GOSH. SHE KISSED HIM?!
BUT THAT MEANS HE WON THE BET?
wait no. it doesn't count cuz it was a drunken kiss. right? right?!

Ok. This is my favorite chapter(: Lex is pretty funny when she's drunk(: at first i was like uhh, so she's the sad drunk type? But then i was like ooookay, this is much better(: and i'm so happy you used the IQ line!(; hahaha its the best(:

So this Rebekah girl, she wasn't Lex's best friend in 9th grade, was she? Ha, she totally was. I'm so good at guessing. Actually, as you know, i suck at guessing. So i suppose you'll just have to write some more so i can find out!(: I like that you added this brat in though, she sounds like an interesting character who i'm sure will come into the story more later on! I am surprised that she didn't try to hit on Nick right after Lex left him, i would have liked to see how he would have reacted to something like that. What would win? His attraction to Lex, or his attraction to girls in general?

Anyway, this is really long so i'll wrap it up(: This is a fantastic chapter! And i look forward to the next one(:

P.S. you can ask me for ideas anytime! But i seem to be getting distracted a lot lately. So if you do ask me, you may have to ask several times before i actually get around to answering, just cuz i'm a little hairbrained lately. Wtf mates? Thats all, kbai(:
heal me forever chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
wow so good chapter ..:)
SingingMySong chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
i love this story so much(: pleasee continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Please continue updating! I really like the story! :))))
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
What I thought? Well... I LOVED IT! It was SO freaking amazing and adorable too. Loved her makeup and hair stylist guy haha. So cute :P
PLEASE PLEASE update soon! :D
RubyRed22 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I LOVE THIS. Update soon!

Oh, and I'm glad you toned down the metric conversion. I mean, it was getting kind of annoying... :S I'm actually Canadian, so I do use the metric system, but I don't really have a problem estimating imperial - especially for distances. I usually measure my weight and height in imperial anyways.
RubyRed22 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww... I literally said that out loud! I seriously love Nick. I knew he wasn't going to be the typical douchey type. In fact he's not all that douchey at all. I'm surprised at how fast both of them are falling. I wonder if it's going to be an "I forfeit" kind of thing or if someone is actually going to lose first... I'm also glad that Alexis isn't that stereotypical poor nobody girl. Too much of that.
RubyRed22 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Ooh, this is getting interesting! I love the characters already, but I hope there isn't a scheming bitch. There are only so many scheming bitches a girl can take!
AMessofPickles chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Lovely chapter, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you :D

Update soon! I liked her little talk with the "A Team" and I wanna see more interaction with her crazy brother.
ezonad chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
This is such an interesting story. I love the interaction between Nick and Alexis!
blackmoon21 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
really good chapter. thanks
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
So far all is well and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I love this! Nick is just amazing and I absolutely love Lex. She's pretty frickin' cool. Please, please, please update soon! :):)
zinkey1 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Amazing! really well written
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Although this type of story is quite common, I am absolutely in love with it!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »