Reviews for Taking Risks
SingingMySong chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
i love this story so much(: pleasee continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Please continue updating! I really like the story! :))))
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
What I thought? Well... I LOVED IT! It was SO freaking amazing and adorable too. Loved her makeup and hair stylist guy haha. So cute :P
PLEASE PLEASE update soon! :D
RubyRed22 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I LOVE THIS. Update soon!

Oh, and I'm glad you toned down the metric conversion. I mean, it was getting kind of annoying... :S I'm actually Canadian, so I do use the metric system, but I don't really have a problem estimating imperial - especially for distances. I usually measure my weight and height in imperial anyways.
RubyRed22 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww... I literally said that out loud! I seriously love Nick. I knew he wasn't going to be the typical douchey type. In fact he's not all that douchey at all. I'm surprised at how fast both of them are falling. I wonder if it's going to be an "I forfeit" kind of thing or if someone is actually going to lose first... I'm also glad that Alexis isn't that stereotypical poor nobody girl. Too much of that.
RubyRed22 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Ooh, this is getting interesting! I love the characters already, but I hope there isn't a scheming bitch. There are only so many scheming bitches a girl can take!
AMessofPickles chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Lovely chapter, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you :D

Update soon! I liked her little talk with the "A Team" and I wanna see more interaction with her crazy brother.
ezonad chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
This is such an interesting story. I love the interaction between Nick and Alexis!
blackmoon21 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
really good chapter. thanks
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
So far all is well and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I love this! Nick is just amazing and I absolutely love Lex. She's pretty frickin' cool. Please, please, please update soon! :):)
zinkey1 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Amazing! really well written
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Although this type of story is quite common, I am absolutely in love with it!
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Brittney. This is fantastic!
I knew I would love Steve! He's great. Juuuussssst great!
And I love that you explained each of Nick's friends in so much detail. They seem coolsauce(:
I'm so excited for the party! Its gonna be great. I already know. So hurry up and write it already! Goooosshhhhh.
heal me forever chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
wow good one :) Brooke and Dallin. plz never break dis couple plzzz :) i love dem
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »