Reviews for Guardian Forbid
Srahil chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
...I am curious to know what Rena is going to say to Damon! Urgh.

Also, okay... So Damon and Lita being all cuddly while she slept was nice... But he totally lied, and for no reason. Liars are liars, and justifying one lie could lead to justifying more.
Srahil chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Obviously, Blade.
Because well, I don't know a lot about Damon. Blade's emotions are shown more, and with their history, it makes more sense that he'd have strong feelings for Lita. Damon's just met her, really... And obviously doesn't know anything about her, since she's a freakin' guardian angel.
Mc Mac chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Rena's being bad! Hahah. Even though they are short chapters, I like them. It makes for not getting boggled down with too much info at once. I liked!
Mc Mac chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
I AM TEAM BLADE HERE! Woot-Woot! Shayde seems like a mean brother but I LOVE the names you come up with. They're so cool. Great chapter!
Srahil chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
I'm actually totally into short chapters. My favorite fp writer ever only posts tiny chapters, half because she's evil, and half because that's just the way her writing works. So yeah, although we'd love moooore writing from you, short chapters aren't something you have to worry about.

Something to seriously worry about, though- hordes of evil, pointy-toothed fallen angels threatening your human. Personally, I think Lita should try to get some serious help. Because... they seem scary. (And a little awesome, villains and monsters and stuff are totally awesome, but still.. scary.)
Srahil chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Sorry it took me so long to read this! I've been busy with work and stuff. But I am sooo glad I found time for it. It's getting really interesting, like with their emotional issues because of their parents. Also because it's so obvious that they are best friends and love each other, but they seem to be totally emotionally stunted about it, until the end bit when they are a little more nice to each other.

Lita really is pretty immature though, just saying. Totally on Blade's side here.
Mc Mac chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Even though it was short it's still a good chapter. I liked the bet at the beginning. Funny, funny. I missing me some Blade though. Haha.
Mc Mac chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I think Blade loves her for real. Hahaha. That was funny when you said 'I have writers block' PM me when you do. We can kick around ideas.

I think she loves Blade too. THAT would be very cool :D There is more to Blade underneath!
Mc Mac chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Oh snap! Blade is going to be mad! Can't wait to see what happens!
Srahil chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Oh no. Now Blade is going to get angry and probably embarrass Lita in front of Damon.

Raye sounds cool though. And fun. If I could have a fictional best friend, I'd totally want her.
Mc Mac chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I like Fallen! Hahaha Good chapter :)
Srahil chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Well, that escalated quickly. Rena seems a little... crazy.

So... Uhm... This is a nice story and all... But all of the cussing makes them seem pretty immature, sort of like younger kids who wanna hang out with the cool kids, so they use all the bad words they know to look cool, but then just end up looking like total douche-nozzles...

I know she's probably evil and all... But Fallens seem pretty badass. Fire and the eyes and awesome. Nice work.

I guess I'm done sending you a million reviews now. Hope it doesn't take too long for you to post more! And good luck and all with the writing and everything until then.
Srahil chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Ahaha, she fell in the water, didn't she? xD

Also... Blade... so mysterious. At least near the end of the chapter it seemed like he was loosening up a little bit. He'd at least accepted that she was going to stay at the pool.
Srahil chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Hi again! I kind of feel like I'm going to end up flooding your inbox with these reviews. But you know what? I'm not even sorry.

...Well, I kind of am. But let's pretend I'm not.

Anyway, OMG, Lita has never heard music. What a dull life that must have been...
And one wonders... How do angels in heaven become corrupt in such a way that they must be sent to earth when the only things influencing them are things in heaven? ...But I guess if they want to fit in with normal teenagers, swear words and such are a must.
Srahil chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Nice first chapter. Lita has some guts for an angel.

One thing I noticed is that to describe their appearance you said they looked "angel like."
You totally could have just used "angelic."

Anyway, off to read the other chapters, because you should totally continue. :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »