Reviews for Faithless: Ugly
Autumn Dew chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
I love the the realism in the story. You didn't make it all happy "lets have a party" story. You added the angst in it that makes it more relatable. You're a very talented writer who has a mind for good plots.
myheart4you chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Well, that's lovely. She lives in her brothers van.
Ahaha she hates horses :P
Tammy and Jake are effing adorable, and Tammy's whole storyline is just depressing :)
GOD MAN YOU NEED TO UPDATE FASTER
Ahem. Well.
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Skyler is amazing. I love him.
Kat chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
Poor Di. But it made me laugh so much when Sky just randomly asked her to meet his horse. XD That's a total "What the hell" moment. I just love them together in general though 3
Sammy4ev chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
God, Jake and Tammy are so adorable. I love them so much. And Sky amused me to no end. Poor Di. Horses. Laughed so hard. And then her and Jake, they are such good friends now. But I'm sad she lives in a van now.
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Jake and Tammy are so cute in this chapter. Jake is really sweet in this one.
myheart4you chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
This book is so weird. Like, really. But I like it.
Uggghhh her fathers baby ewwwwieeee...
Jake is the best person ever.
Annabelle sounds effing a-freaking-dorableee
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Awwies. Jake is so cute. ( Babby Annabelle

Also, thank you for reviewing my story as well.
Kat chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
That was sweet, I love that Jake wants to be Annabelle's father not matter what, and how he came to find Tammy it I just love it so much.
Sammy4ev chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Awwwww! 3 It was so sad and sweet! The letter Tammy wrote was so moving. And I'm so glad Jake went to her and found her. The cutest things ever. And Belle kicking. And I am so happy that Jake refuses to see Belle as anyone else's baby. She will always be theirs.
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Poor Jake. I feel so bad for him in this chapter, and Tammy too.
myheart4you chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
You had better effing update RIGHT NOW. AGAIN.
Aha, I knew it. Oh gosh, it might not be Jake's. Oh bejebus, so much has happened in this chapter... Urgh, I want morerrer. I wanna know what happens.
Sorry I don't, like, leave really long reviews becasue the pathetic ones I do leave don't express how much I freaking love this thing. :)
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Love...
Sammy4ev chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
My heart broke when Tammy said those things to Jake. The poor thing. And then him trashing his room...I'm just glad he finally told Sky everything. They're such great friends...And I'm so sorry that Tammy doesn't know who the father is. But I'm happy that Diane and Skylar are together. But this chapter is sadness.
Kat chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
This is so sad D: How this all happens to her and how she has to move away or how it might not be Jake's. I feel so bad for Jake, but I can't imagine hoe bad she must feel.
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »