Reviews for Faithless: Ugly
myheart4you chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Wait... gosh, i feel so clueless, but is Tammy preggo?
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Video games are addicting. I love the new RE.
Kat chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
I liked it,Jake's sister that still sleeps with the teddy bear is cute and yet because of Jake's dad sad at the same time. I thought it Skyler and Diane were adorable. 3 And how she didn't want to flat out say "I like you" So she claimed she wasn't sure, XD I have done that before.
Sammy4ev chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
I have a feeling I know exactly what Lisa did. And I feel so bad for Tams since she believe Jake, Diane, and Sky are those kind of people to do or think that of her. But Diane and Sky's kiss what cute and the conversation was really nice. I feel bad that Diane feels so...Icky.
Catlynn chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
They are kind of young, but its sweet how Tammy and Jake have their first time. I am glad that Davis is gone or not 'with' Diane right now, he is an ass and needs to die a most horrid death.
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
This was a really awesome chapter.
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
You're writing so quickly. It's hard for me to keep up, but that's good.
caitlyn.hephner chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
I love this. Very well written!
myheart4you chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
These are some badass kids, I tell you what.
King and Lionheart chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Great story! I really want to find out what happens so update soon please!
Sammy4ev chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
I didn't expect Jake to get all snappy with Diane. But I'm glad to know when he started smoking. It's actually interesting to me. Not sure why. But I think it's funny that Jake and Tammy are betting over when Diane and Skylar get together. And I loved their moment at the end. They're so cute and sweet.
myheart4you chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Arrrghhh... So close. Oh well. Stupid Jaco. Bleh.
Yay, another update!
Okay, I have another problem with this. I'm enjoying this, and i get what's going on, but I dont really see much of a storyline happening other than the relationships building. There needs to be events leading up to stuff, and ominous foreshadowing-y stuff.
K? k.
Sammy4ev chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Diane and Skylar's moment at the beginning was really sweet. It does not surprise me he'd name a child after Captain America. And Jake and Tammy were adorable, along with their nicknames. Made me sad and a little annoyed when Jaco showed up and ruined their moment in Jake's room.
Kat chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
STAR WAR love Tammy's pet name for Jake :D Jake-Rabbit and then Tammy-Wammy they are just so cute!
If I saw Skyler I would have also made Diane read Captain America comic books o.o they are freaking awesome.
Kat chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Poor Diane. I mean, I get why. I...It's just sad knowing what she has to do, what she has to hide from Skyler and just...everything. It had a sweet ending though :/ with them saying "I love you" and going to sleep.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »