Reviews for Faithless: Ugly
Kat chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I remember blood bonds! I did them with my friends. I think its cute how they all decied to become "blood" bonded like that. Tammy and Jake are so cute. He gets nervous around her and it's adorable.
myheart4you chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Wait, this chapter was sorta confusing. Ima PM you about it becuase it would be awkward to mention it on here lol Other than that,it was good
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
You're writing really fast :)
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I'm glad Tammy and Jake are together now.
Sammy4ev chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
I felt bad for Jake. It's sad seeing him that...Vulnerable. And Diane...Well, I'm sorry that it's Davis's kid. He disgusts me. But I loved how Diane and Jake were and I loved the end here with Skylar and Diane. It was cute.
myheart4you chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Wait... WHAT?!
Okay, I should have seen that one coming, but still. WHAT? She's preggo?!
Okay, technically it's not molestation if Jake was willing. But still.
I finally have a correction you could make. You prolly should have some sort of connection to how Jake and Tammy's "An" problem was fixed.
Ewww Skyler's dad is such a pervo creeper. I wanna punch him. Can I punch him?
Sammy4ev chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
I loved Jake and Tammy. They're so sweet and cute. I hate Lisa, it made me angry and sad for her to do that to him, but it's so sweet how much he cares for Ramona. And Diane's call was unexpected. It was a good chapter.
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Another great chapter.
myheart4you chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Awwwww that's so saaaddd.. Tammy and Jake awww
Why u no have more reviews?
I wish you had a million plus one.
Kat chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Okay, that was sad. I get how Tammy feels, Jake had promised to dance with her and then he danced with An. to make things worse he made out with her! I mean...he wasn't cheating or anything but still that hurts. Diane and Skyler were cute though with there awkward sway/bunny hop dancing!
Sammy4ev chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Poor Tammy. I don't like her being sad. It'a almost heartbreaking. I loved that Skylar was scary with just his voice when he spoke to Jake at the classroom. My favorite part was Tammy and Diane talking about Skylar's sexuality. I liked it.
myheart4you chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Ouch... yeah, I know how it feels. I broke both of my wrists in fifth grade.
Haha, babies are gross. So true. And why would someone wanna go through that pain? I do not understand.
Anyway, hurry the eff up and post chapter 6!
( This is one of the only books on FP that I will read more than a chapter in one sitting)
myheart4you chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Oh gosh, I just realized that I'm extremely curious about what the book description is. Arrgghh
These little posts at the beginning of the chapter are also piquing my curiosity. I can't really tell who it is, which I guess is the point :)
myheart4you chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Davis is extremely creepy, I dont like him at all.
Okay, DIane isnt as bad as I thought :)
myheart4you chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh, gosh. I can see that this was definitely your baby. It's really well written, and it is really fascinating. I am currently re-writing a story of mine, so I totally understand how you feel about your book.
You are very good at not making 7-8th graders sound like little kids. I hate when books do that, because when I was that age, I wouldn't have liked reading something that made me sound young. So good job.
Oh man, Jake's father. Jake is such an amazing kid for taking that for his sister.
Diane reminds me of a creepy girl I knew once.
Skyler is adorable.
Tammy is even more adorable.
Loved this!