Reviews for Faithless: Ugly
Kat chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Poor Skyler D: I have never broken a bone but I could imagine the pain .; It was funny when he fell in the water , but then he got hurt and D: I just hope Diane doesn't think it's all her fault.
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Haha poor Skyler. His leg got poked with a stick.
Sammy4ev chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Amusing. Just. Amusing. Jake...I loved him in this chapter. And Diane was so sweet. And Tammy, oh God, poking it with a stick? So smart. My favorite part was Diane and Tammy's conversation about babies.
HayAllTimeLow chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
I'M GETTING ALL THESE NOSTALGIA FEELS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY LIKE I DIDNT WRITE THIS I DONT KNOW THEM BUT AWH DIANE AND SKYBBY I JUST I CANT DYLAN HOLD ME THIS IS NOT A DRILL SOMETHING IS WRONG
azombieatemyshoelace chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
I love Jake and Tammy. They are so cute.
Kat chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Jake and Tammy are adorable, I love how they are all so close. I love all of this...I don't like how Diane is going to move in basically(?) with Davis, but I get why she is...
Sammy4ev chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I loved it. 3 Jake and Tammy were so cute. My favorite part was them in the forest. And I felt bad for Diane. Poor Sky and Di.
HayAllTimeLow chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
"My mom's dead"
"Mine, too."
...Oh...Well...Shag about it, then. Common sex. Do it.
-Aubree.
Azombieatemylastshoelace chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Keep up the good work.
HayAllTimeLow chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Can I be in one of his magazines? :3 -Aubree
Azombieatemylastshoelace chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I love Silver. She is amazing.
Azombieatemylastshoelace chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I like it a lot. Keep up the good work.
HayAllTimeLow chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
My Skybby 3
Dylan, I love you, I never wanna let you go.
Also, Aubree says hi.
Kat chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
First, let me say that I am amazed that you can write these chapters in such a short time. So, I love how to Skyler it was life of death to give Diane the little snow globe back Skyler is adorable! He gets so embarrassed, it's too cute 3
Sammy4ev chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
It's so cute! I love Skylar's crush on Diane and how Jake and Tammy were bonding over Pink Floyd. Skylar is my favorite so far. The chapter is really good.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »