Reviews for Faithless: Ugly
Kat chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
The first two parts where saddening at points with Diane being abused and how Jaco snapped at his son and daughter about Lisa. However, when Skyler and Diane where talking if fell into a happier kind of mood, yes it had its less then sunshine moments while Davis was around. Again, I liked Skyler and Diane. I am a huge Star Wars geek...so 3 3 when I read that they both like it as well. Hope to see you write more soon!
Sammy4ev chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
This chapter was good in how it was set up once again in the different viewpoints. I liked the use of different languages, and the clear descriptions of the characters.
Kat chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I like the story line, yes you did have a few typos here and there. Looking past the few errors you made (like we all do) I enjoyed it. The start was darker, yes, but good none-the-less. After reading on to see what would happen to Jake and his father, I found my self caught up in the lines, I hope you write more soon.
Sammy4ev chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
It wasn't super long, but it was still good. The way the sections were separated in different views from each character were really nice and creative, didn't bore me at all.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5