Reviews for Silence
Writing Entity chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It is at times while reading a ridiculously splendid story that I stop to think about how brilliant the author is. That is what happened to me while I was reading this lovely poem. You have seemed to truly outdone yourself with writing the story. The narrator of the story is nameless and faceless and I am left with all but her conscious thoughts of how to interpret her. This is a heart wrenching one shot of a love that is slowly dying and I loved every word of it. The beautiful metaphors and rich vocabulary used in the story only adds to the wonderfulness of it. It's a short read and I've already read it two times. Even though it may have been one of the shortest stories I've ever read, it is one of the best. This story is definitely going to be added to my Favorites list. :)
Pat chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is beautiful.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh wow...

There are no words to describe the magic that you created for me. All I will say is, I will follow your work as desperately as the character you have portrayed, because your writing is as breathtaking as any scenic beauty of the world.
AMessofPickles chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Holy crap that was beautiful. Well done.
happypenguin01 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love the way you paint a picture with your words and draw parallels between seemingly unrelated objects. This poem flows so well and there are so many gems inside it I can't even list them all, but I especially like this line "Whispers of torched dreams and unfulfilled desires and unwanted memories ignite a forest fire of a heartache touching every crevice of the hole I buried myself in." More than just stringing together words, you created a story that I found myself really engaged in.
Miranda chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
The vocabulary is fantastic. I would love to read more, sadly it had to end. Write more soon :)