Reviews for First High School Love
oh oh oh
Mentathial chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Cool
Mentathial chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
The storyu is sooooooooo good ,please please update soon and yes one more thing -
put more dialouges (though the story does fine without)and do not use numericals like 2,3,4 and so on.
charlie89 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Awh no poor Kate. When does it get better for her. :( I will be waiting as patiently as I can manage for the next chapter. What is going on with Steve? :)
charlie89 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Awh no, that was so cruel of him to do that in front of evryone. Poor Kate, I feel sorry for her. Have to go read the next chapter. I hope things get better for her :)
charlie89 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awh that was kind of sweet. I love romance stories and the whole first crush thing is a great read. I think Kate should tell Steve yes. Its only one date right? If she doesn't like it, she can just say no to a second one. She will also nevr know how she truly feels about him, unless she tries. Great first chapter, a good insight into Kate's life. Hoping to hear a bit more about Steve. Is he a sweet guy? Does he get around a bit with the girls? Please review my book Secrets, it would be really appreciated. I really want ot be a writer but I nedd reviews, to find out if I have got what it takes. thanks, will be following this story :)