Reviews for Mind Puke
True Talker chapter 17 . 2/8
You wrote things and I tend to think this in love TRUE LOVE - REAL LOVE there is respect where two people respect each other and their views and opinions. What do I mean? That they respect each other and if the other doesn't feel comfortable about things or both then they take time as TRUE LOVE - REAL LOVE deals with RESPECT. At least that is what I think.
True Talker chapter 16 . 2/1
This makes me think and I want to share this if a man that I care about were to do something that I am grateful for. Most likely my heart would follow and I would feel love for him. If that makes sense.
True Talker chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Reading this makes me think and want to share this. I would think that those who care about you ONLY want to do what is right by you and for you. And that they would ONLY want to encourage you and for you all things to work out for you always. I ONLY mean well by sharing this.
True Talker chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Reading this makes me want to say this - And there may be times when you think that a person doesn't care however they may care more than what you even realize and can comprehend. They may care about you so much and want you in their life. And care about how you feel and to be there for you when you need a person to talk to. And to that person the term/the word nobody's doesn't exist because everyone is a somebody - everyone is important in this world in this life. Everyone. Everyone's life affects another and we are all connected.
True Talker chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Reading this makes me think.
Meadow Frost chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
I know that feeling. -_- I know it all to well.
You don't need big or fancy words to have a great story, I love your work as it is. But if you want to expand your vocabulary, go right on ahead. Having a bigger vocab will only help you in your writing (as long as you don't go crazy with it ;). But, your work is fine, and you'll only get better. You *have* gotten better.
True Talker chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
I read this and I tend to think that if this were meant for me. I had felt pain the other day. I was hurt. However I realized something I AM GRATEFUL for someone and I DON'T want to hurt someone I WANT TO BE THERE FOR SOMEONE. I REALLY DO CARE.
Meadow Frost chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
This sounds like it should be a real song, like, actually sung by someone.
I'm sorry for not reading sooner, life happens. *shrugs*
Meadow Frost chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Wonderful piece, I love the lines, "And what's receiving without meaning?/How are you stable when you're leaning?/How could you be dying if you're breathing?"
True Talker chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I am like me. Like NO one else. However someone makes me a better version of myself. I wonder if someone knows this? Love is NOT a lie as it is in my heart and I feel it when I communicate with someone. Yes, with SOMEONE.
Meadow Frost chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
That was very good, the message was well communicated.
I think I noticed one mistake.
Naver chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
I like this one the best of the three so far. :)
The last five lines are really good descrpition of a long wait for someone. :)

Random note: Good job with the title of this collection, It drew me in quite fast, I hope your mind continues to puke..

Continue to write. :)
Meadow Frost chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
This was really good! This stuff has got to be the best puke I've ever seen. ;)
Keep it coming.
True Talker chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
It was NEVER/NOT ever my intent to tell anyone what to do. Also, all I have done is shown love - that "IS" it. I DON'T care about a red carpet. ALL I want is "REAL LOVE"...with communicating I had thought that I had found it. Was I mistaken? If I was mistaken then MY APOLOGIES as I am NOT an expert.

Yes, TRUE COMMUNICATION is the better way as this confuses me in many ways. Thank you for sharing this - it gives me a look into things. Yes, I ONLY had meant well here.