Reviews for Take the Plunge
Fumiki chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
YES! Happy ending! I'm glad they won medals! Look Shane, it's not that hard to confessed your feelings to Alex, wasn't it? lol.

The Lighthouse is one of my favorite story, I've re-read them probably for about hundred thoudand times, so I'm really excited for the sequel! :D
Leonid Ivanov chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Oh, it's so great to know you're posting your amazing story again. I always like the way you make your characters dwell in their friendship/romance relationship. It's always so warm and endearing to read. God knows how many times I've re-read your infamous The Lighthouse...
raravis chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I'm so glad you're writing again! You are by far one of my favorite authors on the site! And this story is so good. I love the characterization and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Also, not related to this story but: Would you consider finishing/putting the Lighthouse sequel back up? I was really enjoying it and would even just love to read the first few chapters again!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Ooooohhhh please update soon! I love swimming (though I suppose diving isn't counted as such) and slash stories using water sports as the background is almost non-existent! Can't wait to read the next chapter! And Alex and Shane are just so cute together :-)
Fumiki chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Hahaha, Jayme is a funny guy XD I thought he's an asshole in the first chapter. Also, it's nice to see more of Shane's character. He really should keep Alex away from Ryan. He's a bad news. Now that Alex decided to change his routine, I hope he'll win!

Thanks for updating, please write more :D
MisterScotty chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
i love it! :3
S.H. Marr chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I'm fairly certain that I heard somewhere that athletes don't practice the day or two before a big meet to let their muscles rest. It makes sense, at least. You sound like you know a whole lot more than I do, though. Perhaps you could clarify anyway?

Hmm. I like Jayme more this chapter. He got more of a personality, I guess. Maybe before I thought of him as an obstacle. I don't really know.

I'm interested to see where things are going with Ryan.
InsonsInsontis chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I'm really enjoying this and I love the characters you've created. I can't wait to see what you have in store for them next chapter :)
Doc Grant chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So I may have cheered when I saw you uploaded a new story. You're pretty much my favorite author on the site, due in large part to The Lighthouse. And hopefully one day its sequel. ;-)

I confess to knowing almost nothing about diving, but you've done a great job of keeping things simple even as you explain the more technical aspects of the sport. Right now I find Shane to be kind of a dick, though you've given him enough moments of compassion to show that he's not all bad. I'm curious to see how things progress between him and Alex. As for Alex, I love the little touches that show he and Shane were once close, and his desperate desire to be so again.

So looking forward to seeing where this goes. Good to see you back!
lemon-yellow-blue chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Hehe, I like it. It's really sweet and really well timed. I love the Olympics so hopefully this will fill the void now that they're over.
Iizolda chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Interesting beginning and quite original plot :)
Fumiki chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
LOL Alex didn't have many friends and homeschooling, maybe that's why he didn't realize he's actually attractive. lol. Shane, do I sense some jealousy here? I wonder if the reason he tried to ignore Alex is because he feels guilty or something. O_O

This is a very good start, I can't wait to read more! :D
jshortcake chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I'm so glad to see you're back on FP- and it's another diving story! Good job so far, I'm really looking forward to what happens next :)
MisterScotty chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Sounds interesting so far! Can't wait for more!
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
If this ends up as good as the other slash diving story you have on here, I will be a happy, happy girl. It's not, really, so far. Some of the transitions are confusing, in Day 3 especially. The jump between Ryan and Shane at the bar was not at all clear...or clear why Alex was at the bar.

Other than that, I like the characterization and the writing style, and I look forward to figuring out what got under Shane's skin. Worry?

Update often!