Reviews for New Writing Tips Catalogue
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
"If how you are feeling right now is an enormous blob, you have to go through the blob to get to all those other feelings. If you just refuse to touch the blob in the first place, that is when you are faking it." I nearly went 'Uh-huh sister that is So true' Feelings are best displayed simply and purely. Or when a situation is so difficult that all feelings get mingled together, it is nice to take one out and concentrate on that one, sew the others around it so you get that nice thing with a little pearl in the middle and shiny wires all around it, leading to the centre. The heart of emotion!
I'm being silly.

I totally want to read about Malik and Marco!
The mother-speech-thing was an eye-opener, you really showed that well!
Can't wait for this to update and get more tips! Hope I won't realize too much how much I suck x)
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is such a nice and simple way to explain the 'art of reviewing', you got your point across really well. I don't know if I'm doing things right, because most of the time I just spout about what stuff I liked and why.
I think, if you think a piece worth reviewing, it is also important to point that out to the author and tell them: 'I see you've spent a lot of work on this, it is appreciated.' or just a simple 'Thank you for writing this wonderful story.'

Mama told me to always be polite and sat thanks:)
Honunjama chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
' If all you can seem to write is sad stories, don't think you've failed. ' haha that sounds familiar :P

I don't have much to say other than I like this and I want you to write more:)

Sukix
GreenGrass1 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I find this helpful. Especially the examples you gave. The second instance of Malik gives a much more emotional impact than the first one. Thanks for writing this.