Reviews for Perceptions
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Did not expect that!
Comicfan209 chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Wow! What a twist ending! I really enjoyed the different perspectives in the story, they're really realistic! Good job, like always!
A.J Scarlet chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Well this is actually decently written, the characters are believable. Some more likeable than others. But you left out the perspective that matters most, Jessica's. I didn't see if it was still a "in progress" story or completed but I sure hope you don't plan to end it on Angelica's perspective. Not bad, I really hope there would be a resolution to this, like Jessica finally moves on from the shock and learns to live with what happened and defends herself. But we will see.
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Oh wow.
This is getting really emotional.
And thank you so much for updating quickly!
IcePheonix99 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow... can I just say that you're a powerful writer? The suspence builds as we learn more about Jessica, and how irresponsible she seems to be. And when she finally reveals she was raped, I thought it was sad, but LOVED your writing! I'll be reading the rest of the chaps ;)

-Dark Pheonix
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Wow.
This story is fantastic! I feel stupid that I didn't read it earlier, because I was busy.
I like how you are addressing an important problem, and are highlighting how someone would react to that. This is well written and believable, keep writing!
fuzzyred chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I REALLY sorry for Renee. Another great chapter, keep updating!
fuzzyred chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I like Angelica's reaction, it's very human. Nice job.
fuzzyred chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Nice first chapter. Very intrigued! I feel sorry for Renee D:
lazershus chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
really really like this, don't know what else to say, keep it up, it's great so far! and particularly eager to see the other povs :D