Reviews for The Vilagent: The Mysteries of Haunted Hill
cristina.m88 chapter 45 . 9/24/2013
OMG this chapter was awesome! I wished I had read it sooner but I couldn't...
It's really deep and suspenseful, things are really getting worse for the people in town, especially Katherine
cristina.m88 chapter 44 . 9/13/2013
I loved it x3 more backstory yay!
cristina.m88 chapter 43 . 8/25/2013
Creepy... the Vilagent is watching her, and I'm glad William left
Max Saturday the Dragon-Human chapter 43 . 8/25/2013
Cool story, I can't wait to see where it goes
cristina.m88 chapter 42 . 8/24/2013
Poor Katherine, William just does whatever he wants without caring about others.
cristina.m88 chapter 41 . 8/24/2013
William is really a douche, and honestly I never thought Katherine was stupid, she was just a sheltered child who didn't know the world, he really took advantage of that, I'll just feel bad when he dies because of Elizabeth.

Anyway, it's still awesome to see the POV of a selfish person like him, in previous chapters he always tried to appear as the one who was always right and everyone but Katherine was blind and thought he was the best person ever, it's really interesting to see how he really is.

Keep up the good work, this is amazing x3
cristina.m88 chapter 40 . 8/2/2013
I love this so much, especially the setting I like it when stories are written like a diary x3

I'm so sad about Fredrick I loved him so much, he was such a hero.

I really want to know what will happen to Katherine now, she's really brave but don't get me wrong the book 2 prequel looks very interesting
AnnaMarie890 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Very creepy! I really like the writing style and personality you put into this. Very curious as to what is down in that swamp...
AnnaMarie890 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really like this first chapter. It's simple and easy to read, but really opens up the story on a dramatic, mysterious and romantic note. Very enticing and makes me curious to read more. I love your writing style!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Not bad...
Legkicker chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
Well I'm glad that she is happy. She seems really content, and I like the though of her living with Jeff and Frederick. It seems like she's less trapped, and can do what she pleases.

I'm also happy that Will was screwed over by Beth, that guy deserves it.

I wonder how the baby will influence actions throughout the rest of the story. Looking forward to reading more, given I find time!

Legkicker chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
Yay, glad she enjoyed the wedding! It's about time something went right for her, she's always so upset it seems...

And I could learn something from her, from the last line in the chapter. Perhaps I judged Jeff too soon too...it's funny, I acted exactly like her. I hated him at first, but I warmed up to him.

Very good writing, you have me actually believing this was written back in the day!

Sorry I could only read one chapter today, I still have a lot of catching up! I promise I'll get up to date one of these days!

Legkicker chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
Perhaps I judged Jeff too soon...oh well, he dies and I really don't care much. That's mean of me, isn't it?

But stupid Will! I hate Will so much right now I can't even explain. Poor Elizabeth was used by him...and the parents see him as the greatest child ever!

God, I would love to beat him up haha.

Seriously though, Elizabeth never did anything wrong and he just goes off accusing her of this and that, telling her how worthless their relationship was. Makes me sick.

I hope he dies too...I know he won't, but damn, perhaps he'll break his leg or something!

Sorry I haven't read in a while, I got busy! I'll keep on reading though, expect more reviews soon!

Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
good and also nice
Legkicker chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Managed to finally reach Chapter 20...can't wait until all these weddings are over. It literally takes up all the chapters haha.

Oh well, this one ended with a shout-out to the good ole Dismal Swamp. Hopefully we will get to hear more about it.

I'll catch some more chapters sometime this week,