Reviews for They Bring Me To You
avidmoonstar chapter 28 . 12/19/2012
I was hooked from the first chapter. I love the use of time and how the story seamlessly slips between past and present. I love that it's told from Charley and Teddy's viewpoints. They each have such a unique voice and the story captures you so well that your heart breaks along with Teddy's, but you're still able to rage against him with Charley. I absolutely live it.

I do, however, have a few contextual comments. Chapter 25 is actually a repeat of Chapter 24, and while it's easy to surmise what happened based on the events in Chapter 26, it still would have been nice to read Charley's viewpoint. Also, Jamie and Charley have a kid. He's mentioned in one of the beginning chapters, but that's it. I understand that for the majority of the present time Charley is grieving, so her son may be with other family, but he's never once mentioned in her relationship with Jamie. I don't know if he was forgotten about, but it's a pretty important event in their marriage to have overlooked. I was actually looking forward to Jamie's reaction to having a kid.

With that said, I still thoroughly enjoyed this story!
RememberingSunday1997 chapter 28 . 11/7/2012
That was beyond amazing! I love this story so much and the way you wrote, like the flash backs and present just makes the story better. I'm not good with putting my thoughts into words, but what I'm trying to say is this is probably one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. 3
twilightwinter chapter 28 . 10/24/2012
That story brought tears to my eyes
Swiftluver101 chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I was just thinking about this today:) and then as if you read my mind... YOU UPDATED! that was an awesome ending it was sweet, emotional and simply perfect:D I hope you get published one Fay and write more stories because you truly are talented writer! Hope to see more stories from you:)

Swiftluver101
Swiftluver101 chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
AWww, that was just... Well honestly I have no idea how to tell you how amazing and heartfelt this chapter is. I mean, really Lacey, you just had to the Cheddy (CharleyTeddy) happily ever after, huh. Oh well I can't wait for you to update another (maybe happier?) chapter. Also you should really post this story on Wattpad, you'll receive way more comments and feedback than here. But it's just a suggestion also it's free:) And some people on Wattpad actually get published so I think it will be a great opportunity for you:) Update soon:)
Swiftluver101 chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
O.H.M.Y.G.A.W.D! THAT DI NOT just HAPPEN! Ahhh! you have to update tonight or tomorrow...please! YOU ARE TRULY A TALENTED WRITER WHO MANAGED TO KEEP ME INTERESTED FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END! AND CONSIDERING i DON'T USUALLY LIKE UNCOMPLETED STORY...THAT IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. ohhhh oops just realized everything i wrote was in cap locks...hehe update soon please:)
Swiftluver101 chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
These letters are so damn cute... How will Jamie feel about it...hmmm. I wonder if a jealous jamie is hot...
Swiftluver101 chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
SHE FINNALY FIGURED IT OUT! She is in love with him...STILL! WOO_HOOO
Swiftluver101 chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
AWWW SHE IS HIS LIGHT? I wanna be his light...:)
Swiftluver101 chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
WHAT! OMG MAJOR CLIFFHANGER! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US... WWWWWHHHHHYYYYY!
Swiftluver101 chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
PAGES! AWW TEDDY U R JUST TO CUTE! IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL... I am not liking that her mother decides she FINALLY wants to be apart of Charley's life and yet it's only to destroy her and Teddy's happiness... sniff sniff
Swiftluver101 chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
I must have missed it in the story but who are the "Slutty Sisters"?
Swiftluver101 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
AKWARD! He is declaring his undying love to...CHARLEY'S MOM! HILARIOUS AND GENIUS! Im glad Charley didn't get Teddy off the hook THAT fast! Make him suffer a little:)
Swiftluver101 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O! How could you! I guess I sorta agree with Charley but im sure they could work it out! HE LOVES HER!
Swiftluver101 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
AWWW teddy has a dream of becoming a doctor. Well he can do my surgeries anytime he wants;)