Reviews for Lorelei's First Date
True Talker chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
That was good to read. That Bruce actually does truly like Lorelei for the way that she is. Thank You for sharing this for that was sweet to read. Really Thank You. (:
True Talker chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Well this caught me by surprise. What do I mean by this? With everything that was mentioned I had thought that he would reject her. I am happy to read that he didn't. Also the things that he said (that you had written for the character Bruce here) did make me think. However in some ways that is but isn't the case. What do I mean by this? I can see this for other people especially and in some cases this. However when I was in highschool I was picked on, bullied and judged based off of my appearance. I wasn't popular however people thought it necessary to place judgement upon me. Later I had showed concern for other girls there bit by bit and I had stood up for myself. It had stopped. However that was NO where near what teenagers experience now. They get bullied 24/7 and that is NOT right. People should just STOP doing that to each other. Why? Because in the long run they are hurting themselves. They are encouraging and causing a disconnect in society. Just because they are on the internet it doesn't mean that they are connected. Because to be making fun of another person, to threaten another person without thinking about how that person feels is to be DISCONNECTED.

What do I mean by this? They are NOT connected to their own feelings and they are disregarding others. We are ALL connected FOR REAL. I wish that EVERYONE would see that. What one person does to another has a profound affect on them and therefore affects the world.
True Talker chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This is interesting. I will tell you this that I have Never/Not ever been one to care about the stereotypes that others label each other with. I had just seen people as people growing up in school. However I did have this tendancy to always want to go for the underdog. Why? I have been the underdog also. If a person that played sports wanted to talk to me that was okay. If a guy at school who was referred to as a skin head wanted to talk to me that was okay too. However I feel that the individual that was labelled that was labelled that incorrectly. Why? He was rather kind and I didn't see any unnecessary anger or hatred in him. That is why I don't tend to care for stereotypes. It doesn't always make them right and people are just people.

In the other chapter you had mentioned songs one I am familiar with the other two I am not. I am just curious now though about them. There is this song that is I think from the 80's and some of the lyrics go like this. "People are people so why should it be? That you and I should get along so awfully?" Then more... later "What makes a man hate another man? Help me understand. What makes a man hate another man? Help me understand. What makes a man hate another man? Help me understand." I like that song I had heard it about a week or so ago. I have ALWAYS liked that song. I just don't remember the artist of that song, the group, the band. I didn't hear the name of the artist/group/band and I don't remember for some reason.

Do you also know that I had Never/Not ever heard of the stereotype of a person called an Emo before? Yes, REALLY. I had ONLY heard of that stereotype being on here and so I had asked what that stereotype had meant. I will say again. I Don't tend to like stereotyping people. I just DON'T really. People ALL people EVERYONE NEEDS to feel acceptance, respect and above all love.
True Talker chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I liked the part about them wondering why they were still there. The part of them being hungry was cute.
True Talker chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This makes me think. Sometimes when a person is overweight is because of certain circumstances things in their life that they are unhappy with. I do realize that it sounds like an excuse however when one doesn't feel loved. What happens? They neglect their health. Sometimes when all you do is take care of others you tend to neglect taking care of yourself. Ideally though what is best for your psyche and for your soul is to get into exercise as you once were. Then you would feel better about yourself indeed. Then look better and feel better too. This has made me think.
True Talker chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
For some reason I am curious and want to read this. Thank you for sharing this.