Reviews for The Panic Pure
Thecakeisalie chapter 19 . 4/5
The stories that shines the brightest are usually the ones forgotten and ignored. It's kind of a shame that not much people have read or reviewed this, they don't know what they're missing.
I love how you write the gory scenes without making me want to stop reading. Which is a good thing. Seeing that your last update was a few months ago, I hope you update soon.
MiranDuranDa chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
Oh my god. Oh my god. Ok, collecting my thoughts here. Wow. So, first off, how the HELL does this story not have more favorites and reviews? I'm so confused. There are so many shitty stories that have so many reviews and favorites, it seems vastly unfair. I do wish there were a couple plot twists. I hoping that Adam was being literal when he was talking about a second person and not just thinking about "the monster inside of him" or something. Twists are always nice. But I love the characterization and I'm glad you decided to share this amazing story with us. I hope you update soon!
Miranda
MiranDuranDa chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Oh my god. Did you just add a tofu recipe to the end of your chapter? Holy crap. I think I love you.

Ok, I normally don't review until the end of a story, but since I had to comment on the tofu recipe, I figured I could make an exception. P Anyways, I just wanted to say that you're an amazing author. This is the kind of story that is extremely hard to come by. You're characterization is amazing. The fluidity with which you transition from one perspective to the next is captivating. I can't wait to finish reading it! Thanks for sharing!

Yours,
Miranda
Mell8 chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Gaaaa. That's a big cliffhanger! Please update soon.
A Dreamer Always chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Oh, oh, oh, my heart! It was stabbed with a 4 inch serrated kitchen knife last chapter and now, NOW SOMEONE HAS POURED LEMON JUICE ON TOP OF IT. Oh, oh it hurts! Let Danny be found before that monster tears him apart *lays down and cries hard*
LunnaEmpress69 chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Ahhh noo! Gosh I need to know what is going to happen?
wistfulwabbit chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
o_o NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Omg, what happens next?!
A Dreamer Always chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Crying I am crying oh and dying my poor babies ugh my heart Danny noooooo *lays down* You've done it you've broken me
lovesyoumore chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
More people should know about this story. Its amazing!
wistfulwabbit chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Yay! Update!
ShiftyObserver chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Commenting as I read:

This was the first time in her life when she was absolutely certain that she was really in love.

Rather than use "when," I would go with, "that."

Another critique: It would be wiser, aesthetically, to split the prologues into two different chapters on the browser. Moving along.

My goodness, a cannibal! You wrote it to be just terrifying enough to catch the reader, but not grotesque enough to repel the reader. Marvelous job in that! I look forward to reading more of this.
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Oh my god this story is so fantastic! I love everything about it. I'm excited to learn more about Danny's past and I hope that we learn about Marshal's family because they haven't made much of an appearance. I hope that Danny's aunt gets murdered by the serial killer (Adam?) that would be so amazing. This story is so great I love it and can't wait to read more.
XeroNoir chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Wow, this story...it is probably- no, not probably; REALLY- one of the best original slash stories I've ever read. I loved the way you started off the fic, with the prologues full of drama...and how you incorporate the POV of the killer into the story. It's a perfect mixture of fluff,H/C and mystery. So...kudos to you! And keep updating! I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter :-D
JoAnn687 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
I love this story. Marshall is so loving and patient with Danny that I hope he doesn't do something like not being careful and gets hurt. That would really through Danny into a tailspin.

AND, what did that bitch of an aunt do to Danny! Between the "aunt" and the stalker, things don't look so good :(

Cant's wait to read the next chapter.
Jhing687 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
No...No...No I don't want to have to wait for the next chapter! I love how Marshall and Danny's relationship is progressing. They are so perfect together. Please update soon. Wish it was published as a book so I could read it all in one night. LOL