Reviews for Why I Kill
Terrabelle55 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I think this is one of my favorite stories yet. I really, really, love this story. Especially the ending, it kind of makes me think of the Joker from Batman, he kills just for the fun of it. He has no reason and its mind boggling to try and figure him out. Any way, I just fell in love with this story. I read this at least three times before writing this. I just had to, but thank you SO much for writing this. It was very entertaining and well written. Also, to answer the question in the description I think its how they keep themselves sane. If they don't joke about it than how the hell are they supposed to their minds straight or maybe its because they have a sick humor. Another reason might be because they joke around because they've seen to many murders in their day and don't take like it was the only murder they've seen ever. Again, thanks for writing this! :) 3
Highway Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Alrighty, I don't like how you're presenting the information to the readers. [Dan is an average height man with short brown hair and dark brown eyes. His skin has a nice tan to it from sitting outside for hours doing physiological evaluations. He was dressed in his usual jeans and nice shirt with a black leather jacket to protect form winters chill.] This here is just telling us the facts. You need to show us instead of just list it out like that.

I guess I like the ending, plot wise, because I really didn't see him doing what he did do. I would have expected him to say something back after hearing something like "I kill simply because I can." But instead he just leaves.

For the last time? I'm not sure what that means. Does that mean he quits?
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was a pretty good start with an interesting ending. I find the man being interrogated to be very strange, great job, especially on the dialogue!
Annie Dot chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Interesting ending. You have an amazing storyline, but make sure that you proofread your work before you publish it. There were a few grammar/spelling errors that could have easily been fixed.