Reviews for CPR
JasmineHoran chapter 1 . 1/15
Wow. Quite a powerful, sad, drama-filled poem. I like how you had two different voices/people speaking in the poem, one in bold the other normal font. It kind of told a story in a way which I liked.

Well done! :D
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I really liked this piece (which as you've said in your PM, I would like your recent stuff which I am). It seems like two poems in one which seemed very interesting - I don't know if that was intentional but that's how it came out (for me anyway).

Ah, what can I say that I haven't seen already!? It's honestly fantastic and I only wish I had half of your talent! Another great piece which I will happily favourite :)

Sorry for the rambling! :)
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow, a very powerful and relatable piece. The beginning is one of the most effective uses of rhyme I've seen in a long time, and the ending is terribly haunting. Very, very well-written.
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow, amazing. I cannot express everything I loved about this in such a short review. The bold sections of repetition were brilliant and created another layer to the poem. The story behind it was expressed so beautifully and with such clarity.
You really should be proud of this :-D
CaptainKatie643 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow, amazing. Almost haunting. And kind of sad, especially the last part. Anyway, I loved this! Very beautifully written. :)
a nameless emotion chapter 1 . 9/13/2012