Reviews for Eye Candy
Imara Tephanee Aequor chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I like this story. It 's quite good
Leighna chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Interesting concept, keep going!
charlie89 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Oh I am likeing this one. It is so different but just as good as Destiny. Ashaln is a very strong willed woman and brave too. I love the extra excitement that she can read thoughts. I want to know does Mr Ridder have the hots for her too. Or eventually at least, seeming she didn't see anything in his head there. I bet he will thin about her romantically after she leaves. Hes too concerned and worried for his client to hold any other thoughts in his mind. Love it :)
SundayWriter chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ashland is a strong character. Can't wait to find out with she is up to next.
Mc Mac chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Love the name Ashlan. Where did you come up with that? Looking forward to your next update.
Mc Mac chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nice start and great writing. Will follow :D
charlie89 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I hadn't mean to be so grumpy
your missing a t

Rather an proposed appointment to discuss formalities rather a proposed appointment
I think rather a proposed appointment sounds better, but im not a 100 percent sure.

but she was he own boss,
i think you missed an r, i make that mistake all the time along with loads more. but she was her own boss

I like this one, you definately use alot of mystery with your work. Constantly leaving the reader guessing and wondering. I hope I get to see more of this one as well. :)
charlie89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
And this teeny-bopper is supposed is going to be idolized by young girls (and some boys) across America? is supposed is going to be is confusing. I love this so far. You seem to enjoy the supernatural. They really are more fun to write, because you can put anything into them. A person that hears someone elses thoughts. This is a new one to me. The closest thing I've heard of is twilight, but that was vampires, so this is completely different. I really like it so I'm going to go read the next chapter. Destiny is still my favourite though so far.